All reviews boutique hotel queen room the free mini bar outdoor bathtub tiger beer suntec city comfy bed short stay bugis junction walking distance central location nice room location is great public transport marina bay sands minibar raffles
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Generally had a pleasant experience except during check-out. The room was large and spacious. We enjoyed the bath tub a lot. The TOTO washlet was not working well. However, the staff were helpful and tried to solve it by changing the batteries. This did not solve the problem though. I think there is a sensor problem since it seems to work when we closed the toilet lid. That was a bit of a downer as we were excited to use it. The room was generally clean but there were quite a lot of ants whenever we had some coffee or snacks in the room. Room was generally quiet except for some car horn sounds along Prinsep. I would like to commend Joel for his attentiveness during our stay such as helping to keep our cake in the restaurant fridge and even answering all my queries promptly prior to the visit.

What really ruined my whole experience was at the check-out. I was asked to pay for a towel that had yellow stains by a female staff at the front desk. Since I had not seen that stain in my stay, I asked the staff about where it was and what it was stained by. The lady staff on-duty replied very condescendingly. I kept telling her I did not see that stain in any of the towels I used and she kept saying all the towels provided in the rooms were unstained so if it is stained it must be from our use. I asked to look at where the towel was found and the staff brought me back to the room. I was told that the towel was found in a pile on the floor at the foot of the bed between the bed and night stand. My partner recalled using that towel the night before for a bath and it did not look stained. (None of the bath robes or other towels we used got stained so I do not think it was due to any of our bath products as well) It was still wet when he put it on the floor and I think it might have gotten stained from some dirt on the floor/ bottom of the bed or nightstand since it was still wet.

However, I was given no grace from this staff. In the end she did not charge me the extra charges but kept saying how she had the right to charge me and she was doing me this huge favor. I felt extremely disrespected by her attitude. Considering I also saw blood stains on the bedsheet but thought it was a minor issue and did not raise it up, I don't know why the staff are not able to provide some grace and magnanimity in this situation.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank sheepbooknoodle
Danny Ng, Marketing at Hotel NuVe Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear sheepbooknoodle,

Thank you for leaving feedback after your stay.

I'm sorry that you didn't quite enjoy your stay due to the washlet which we are currently looking into it. Really appreciate that you brought this up to us.

As for the unpleasant experience you had with one of our staff. Please accept my most sincere apologies on this and please be assured that we have addressed this issue with our employees.

I am disappointed and regret that we did not have the opportunity to recover during your stay.

Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies and we will thrive to do better. Please feel free to email me danny.ng@hotelnuve.com should you consider to stay with us again and I hope I can make your next stay a much better one.

Reviewed 20 September 2020

Had a staycation at the hotel over the weekend and it was an excellent choice. Centrally located to shopping and eateries, its a shorting walking distance to Lau Pa Sat for satay and Jalan Sultan for Malay/Arab food. This is a gem and i am glad i found it.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank TheAvidTraveller1975

Dear TheAvidTraveller1975,

Thank you for this wonderful review. :)

We are delighted to know you had enjoyed your staycation with us!

Our hotel is indeed central and has tons of popular eateries in the neighbourhood. I am glad to hear that you know your way around for good food!

Thank you once again for leaving such a wonderful review and don't forget to use our promo code "nuvegroup30" on our website for exclusive deals for your next stay.

Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Location
Hotel is located in the city with easy access to all the attractions. In addition to this there are many restaurants nearby and numerous shopping places too.
Check in
Hotel reception is located inside a restaurant so we had some issues to locate the reception and had to call them to ask for the location of reception.
Rooms
Room was bit small but it wasn’t a surprise because the check in staff had informed as at the time of check in. I would recommend a room with Window if you are staying with your family.
Breakfast
Breakfast was served at a eating place opposite to the hotel. It was a simple breakfast with limited options to chose from which was quite disappointing. Not sure they have the same setup before the COVID time or this is a temporary arrangement.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ratheeshtravi

Dear Ratheeshtravi,

Thank you so much for this lovely review!

We are delighted to know that you truly enjoyed your stay at Hotel NuVe Heritage!

Our hotel is indeed in an excellent location; 5-min walk from City Hall MRT station and also super near to Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Merlion City and many more attractions in Singapore!

At Hotel NuVe Heritage, we always try our best to make all our guests' extra special and we're glad to hear such amazing feedback! :)

Come back soon and we really look forward to welcoming you again.

Don't forget to use our promo code "nuvegroup30" on our website for exclusive deals!

Thank you.

Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

My family of four took this as the base for our 3D2N staycation over the National Day long weekend. The room, with the additional queen for the kids meant walking around the room was a little cramped but that was okay. Otherwise, it would have been quite spacious. The bathroom was roomy enough and, besides, we were mainly using this as a rest-stop between exploring the area and shopping.

The complimentary mini bar (of beers, soft drinks, coffee, tea and snacks) was a nice bonus and the bathroom amenities were also pleasantly bountiful. Overall, the room was clean and the beds were comfortable.

The customer service was very friendly and helpful and that was nice. The breakfast is across the street at Killiney and was both satisfying and filling.

NuVe Heritage is conveniently located within walking distance of Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, Suntec City, Raffles City, Esplanade and dozens of other eateries and places of interest. I wold recommend this hotel for the no-frills traveller who likes a few perks and great location.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AdamReutensTan

Dear AdamReutensTan,

Thank you so much for this lovely review!

Come back soon and we really look forward to welcoming you again.

Thank you.

Reviewed 7 April 2020

We booked the Explorer Suite for one night to commemorate our wedding anniversary. The room was quite spacious though a bit different from the photos. We were quite amazed that such a small place can packed so many rooms. This is a boutique hotel by the way.

The room is cozy enough for couples. I don't think it is suitable for families because the toilet door is translucent. The room was clean and comfortable. It feature a high ceiling and windows, a large TV with movie channel and a bathtub.

The plus point for this hotel is the location which is very central thus very convenient for you to move around and get to places. The large bathroom is also a nice touch for this room though people from the outside can see inside via the bathroom door. There is also a sliding door opening the whole bathroom but that can be close off.

One main issue we faced is the hot water which takes a very long time to reach. When we called the receptionist, we were told to wait for 5 mins. In my thoughts, 5 mins is very long to wait and quite a waste of water. Under normal circumstances, i would have finish bathing within 5 mins. True enough, after 5 mins, the water slowly becomes hot. We have feedback to the hotel and was told that the hot water tanks was quite far from our room. Nevertheless waiting 5 mins is not acceptable so i hope the hotel would do something about it.

Other than that, we truly enjoy our night in the explorer suite and will come again if situation permits it.

Room tip: Some room are without windows. Beware!
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Depipis
Danny Ng, Marketing at Hotel NuVe Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Dear Depipis,

Thanks for the super awesome review!

Hotel NuVe Heritage is a boutique hotel located in a culturally rich area in Singapore. We're delighted to hear that you truly enjoy staying with us!

Explorer Suite is just one of the three themed suites at Hotel NuVe Heritage. I hope you can try out the other two themed suites very soon! As for the water heater issue, we have rectified the issue and I sincerely apologise for the wait for hot water.

Be sure to use our promo code "nuvegroup30" on our website for exclusive deals for your future stay!