“What a duck plate!!! But lets not exaggerate.”
Review of My Awesome Cafe

My Awesome Cafe
Ranked #9 of 11,475 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$5 - US$100
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open 365 days a year, with a menu offered all day long from opening to closing, we are a very cool Family (our team is our family indeed) and cosy cafe / bistro / bar that serves breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner (and very late dinner with a last order at midnight, daily). We took over the very first Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital dated 1952 and converted it into a chill-out place that bakes its own bread and croissant, becomes a bistro at lunchtime and transforms into a bar / bistro in the evening. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner (with My Awesome Salad being our iconic salad), we also serve sandwiches, hot main courses, desserts, protein shakes for the sporty guys, an acai menu for those in need of the purest acai available, and in the evening, a selection of 8 platters plus the full menu, that is available the whole day. This unique Hospital / Cafe / Bistro / Bar brings you back into time as the whole cafe is decorated with real true vintage elements and objects whose use has been transformed. With us, you will enjoy dining on 100 years old doors, Singapore school tables from the 1970's, drink water from what was once a Chinese Medical Tea warmer, and enjoy the superb and unique cabinets that were all hand-picked from generous and gorgeous locals who decided to give a second life to their creations. At My Awesome Cafe, we give a second birth and a second life to many, many items, and our food is extremely fresh, sourced from the best corners of the world. Being Genuine is our Awesome daily life...
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We popped in to this place based on recommendations in Tripadvisor. Voila! Duck plate is super tasty, crispy duck meat, foe grais super delicious, but portions are big, easily for sharing. Budget friendly, cheap, cozy interior but we choose to sit outside bar tables where you can watch the buzz on the street, looking towards beautiful architecture where behind glass skyscrapers. Lets not exaggerate, if you are around can easily visit have breakfast/lunch..

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place whilst exploring China Town. Ordered an "I am awesome" salad and sandwich. Both were simple with fresh ingredients, a welcome change from noodles and rice for past 3 weeks.. made me sentimental of back home in Australia, as reminded me of walking into Coles for lunch and picking up a bag of pre-washed salad, and cold cuts from the deli.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing location, exquisite food, loooooovely people, it is just the best gem nestled in the middle of chinatown!
Beautifullll ❤❤❤

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I am pretty picky about where I choose to eat out or have social gatherings with friends. My Awesome Cafe has become the go to place to have an awesome time (pun intended) regardless of the occasion. The owners Franck Bong and Roland are experts at making you feel comfortable and go above and beyond to ensure you enjoy your visit to their cafe. The staff are extremely friendly and the food is really good with some items that really wow you. I highly recommend ' My Awesome Salad ' and the ' French Duck Confit ' for those of you with a sweet tooth the upside down pineapple cake will hit you in all the right spots! If you are looking for the best cafe in Singapore for all the right reasons then definitely visit My Awesome Cafe!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Always a great place to catch up with friends or businesspeople , fun and easy going concept , many small details in the design, always big smiles and great service from the team