US$420
US$901
US$541
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$131
US$90
Hotels.com
1,390 results
All reviewsskyline loungelittle indiaurban roomcity square mallfarrer park mrt stationskyline hotelescape restaurantsunset barden roomprivate poolhigh techcomplimentary mini barmustafa centrereplenished dailypillow menuindian foodstar hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, close to little India district and MRT station. Great service from staff. Excellent and facilities including pool, spa, restaurant and Bar. Great position to get to all of Singapore via the MRT.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
One_Farrer, Public Relations Manager at One Farrer Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Andrew L,

Thanks for your review on our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to host you again in the near future. Have a great week ahead!

Regards,
Management Team

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Excellent place if you want your stay to be comfortable in Singapore and are looking for Indian Food. Walking distance from Little India food street where you have Veg and Non Veg food till late night.
Stones throw away from MUSTAFA the Mecca for shopping for maximum people from Asian continent. Open 24 Hrs. Not to forget food is also available here.
MTR is the biggest advantage. Farrer park station is in basement and the line which connects the hotel can be called the tourist life line. Stations like China Town / Clarke Quay / Harbor are all on this line. So no need to change any train.
Swimming Pool and GYM are of top quality. Food served is good and reasonable priced. Extra 20 % discount if you collect directly from the counter.
Try taking a room of the upper floors for a good view of the city.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor give a clearer view of the city
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Akshay V

Dear Akshay V,

Thanks for your review on our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to host you again in the near future. Have a great week ahead!

Regards,
Management Team

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We were early for check-in, so were told to go for lunch first. We returned at 2.30pm and were told that our room was not ready. So we told the staff that we will wait at the lobby and he could inform us when it was ready. About 15min later, we saw the concierge sending our luggage to our room. We expected the staff will inform us soon. After 10min, seeing the staff was busy chatting with other staff and not busy with guests, we approach him to ask about our room. He replied "I'll check for you, sir". After some typing on his keyboard, he said our room was ready and passed us the room cards! He had definitely never bother to check on our room status even saw us waiting at the lobby!! What a lousy service!
The room is spacious and nice, only thing is the lighting control is a bit too complicated.
On the day we check-out, we saw the wall outside the a/c outlet was filled with dust! We have been inhaled with all these dust the whole stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Laurence L
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is relatively new, our taxi driver said it opened less than two years ago. Room service is excellent, up to twice per day, which came as a total surprise to us. Swimming pool is 50m long, very clean and well maintained, and has friendly bar service. The hotel is located about 5min walk from a MRT station, that can go all the way to Changi Airport if you don't mind making a few line changes. MRT fare is cheap; by taxi from airport to hotel costed us $40, as our plane arrived after 0100hr. Breakfast at the hotel is okay, with a wide range of food to choose from. Like everywhere in Singapore, the restaurant is clean and service is good too. Highly recommended to self-funded travellers.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I had read excellent reviews of the Hotel and particularly of the Skyline rooms and the lounge. So I chose this hotel and Skyline rooms with lounge access for my family holiday. I made my booking through Agoda and checked that room description mentioned Skyline benefits.
To my horror I was informed on arrival that my stay voucher does not entitle me to Skyline lounge benefits. I have not heard of a hotel giving room on the club floor without club access. The practice seems borderline unethical.
I requested but the Hotel was totally rigid and inflexible. I even asked to pay extra for the lounge access but I was quoted an absurd price for the upgrade. The quoted figure was much higher than the figure displayed at the hotel for the upgrade. When I asked for the reason I was told because I had booked a package I wasn't entitled to a regular upgrade price and had to pay more.
I have never come across such unfriendly customer service in a luxury hotel.
On the pros side, the room was really fabulous and spacious. The main pool of the hotel was really amazing. Breakfast buffet was chaotic and crowded but the food was quite alright.
It is a hotel worth staying in. The hotel was full and that speaks about its popularity and also the location is convenient but do check your reservation thoroughly and don't expect any empathy from the hotel staff.

Stayed: June 2017