All reviews tiong bahru free handy phone singapore airlines heritage area hop on hop off bus stop outram park free international calls public transport mobile phone one night stay comfortable room local food rooftop bar hotel is located rooms are small nice stay short stay
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Clean and near to local food galore! Just opposite public bus transport and this takes 3 bus-stops to a major subway which then connects to the rest of the city! Decent in-room ambience, clean but then the room is pretty small due to the lower ceiling

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AppleKan, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear Tien95,

Thank you for choosing Link Hotel as your preferred choice of accommodation. We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay and our staff were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Should you require any assistance in your future room bookings, please email us at reservation@linkhotel.com.sg

Reviewed 8 February 2017

The receptionist who speaks Chinese is very friendly and patient.The room is small but clean and comfortable.It's about 10 Min from Metro,very convenient.Free cell phone is very thoughtful.My parents are satisfied.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear HaihuiWu,

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Overnight as part of Singapore stopover; welcoming reception when checking in / out. Room reasonably large by Singapore standards and extremely clean. Everything worked bar a few plumbing issues, i.e. toilet roll holder was awry. No dramas, enjoyed our stay albeit brief.

Room Tip: Plumbing & Floor edging require looking into else all good.
Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick N

Dear Nick N,

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I was staying in this hotel 5 years ago and was happy about it, so I wanted to stay there again. It was a big mistake, actually. I read that Hotel was redecorated, but I didn't see anything like that, walls in my room were dirty and with scratches.
Breakfasts were awful, it used to be much better, with a lot of dishes, like Yogurts, toasts, many different fruit. Now it was all Chinese food: rice, some staff which can't be eaten. Only watermelon has remained from all variety of fruit. Coffee wasn't good too. I wish I have never paid for breakfast and had it in cafe nearby.
Also payment for staying was incredibly high and didn't suit service. My staying was more expensive, than it was said in the e-mail, hotel sent me. I had to pay more than 100$ above that price.
I'm very disappointed in this hotel now. I think that for the naxt trip I would choose something else

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Overall is ok considering the price and the conveniences. The room is small and the wifi coverage is somehow limited. But the service itself is good and the manager help us to change the room. And the bus station is just at the front door so easily to reach to other area. And there is a local food court nearby which can let you try those traditional food in Singapore.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AppleKan, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear Erosye,