Link Hotel
US$299
US$216
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$153
Official Site
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$121
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$297
US$214
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$92
Official Website
US$138
US$102
US$104
US$83
All reviewstiong bahrufree handy phonesingapore airlinesheritage areahop on hop off bus stopoutram parkfood marketfree international callsclose to public transportmobile phonenice place to stayone night staycomfortable roomrooftop barthe hotel is cleanshort staybusiness trip
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We were accommodated in the Link hotel when Singapore Airlines changed our flight and offered accomodation due to the 26hr stopover that resulted due to the changes in flights.

The hotel is located in the city approximately 1hr from the airport although it was a busy Saturday and traffic was significant.

The check in was smooth and apparently we had been upgraded. However the room was small, extremely basic, bathroom was small and had my pet hate.....mouldy silicone. The room smelt musty but did have efficient air conditioning.

For some reason our room was entered by hotel staff whilst we were out and additional towels left even though we had sufficient towels already.

Had we had to pay ourselves for this room I certainly wouldn't have paid the £138 Singapore Airlines paid for the hotel.

It was located opposite the hop on hop off bus stop so we were able to take a tour and see a bit of the city.

Overall I would give this hotel a wide berth and pick something better

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel and font book here
Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Clean and near to local food galore! Just opposite public bus transport and this takes 3 bus-stops to a major subway which then connects to the rest of the city! Decent in-room ambience, clean but then the room is pretty small due to the lower ceiling

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AppleKan, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear Tien95,

Thank you for choosing Link Hotel as your preferred choice of accommodation. We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay and our staff were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Should you require any assistance in your future room bookings, please email us at reservation@linkhotel.com.sg

Reviewed 8 February 2017

The receptionist who speaks Chinese is very friendly and patient.The room is small but clean and comfortable.It's about 10 Min from Metro,very convenient.Free cell phone is very thoughtful.My parents are satisfied.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear HaihuiWu,

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Overnight as part of Singapore stopover; welcoming reception when checking in / out. Room reasonably large by Singapore standards and extremely clean. Everything worked bar a few plumbing issues, i.e. toilet roll holder was awry. No dramas, enjoyed our stay albeit brief.

Room Tip: Plumbing & Floor edging require looking into else all good.
Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick N

Dear Nick N,

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I was staying in this hotel 5 years ago and was happy about it, so I wanted to stay there again. It was a big mistake, actually. I read that Hotel was redecorated, but I didn't see anything like that, walls in my room were dirty and with scratches.
Breakfasts were awful, it used to be much better, with a lot of dishes, like Yogurts, toasts, many different fruit. Now it was all Chinese food: rice, some staff which can't be eaten. Only watermelon has remained from all variety of fruit. Coffee wasn't good too. I wish I have never paid for breakfast and had it in cafe nearby.
Also payment for staying was incredibly high and didn't suit service. My staying was more expensive, than it was said in the e-mail, hotel sent me. I had to pay more than 100$ above that price.
I'm very disappointed in this hotel now. I think that for the naxt trip I would choose something else

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo