6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$399
Agoda.comUS$399
AlgotelsUS$434
3,097 results
All reviews butler service astor bar remede spa brasserie les saveurs yan ting caroline astor suite orchard road drawing room butler team executive deluxe room bose sound system bubble bath luxurious hotel botanical gardens breakfast service in room dining turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the St. Regis for 2 nights to attend a conference.
Upon checking in I was told they did not have a Non smoking King as I had booked. They asked if 2 twin beds would be okay when I said I really would rather have the category I booked they upgraded me to an Executive Suite.
The suite has a separate living room, huge bathroom, and walk in closet.
A standard feature of any room there also is a very extensive lighting panel that you can change depending on your mood.
The lobby is aesthetically pleasing but not really to the state of being grand.
I had the breakfast buffet at the hotel. It's a pretty space and everything was good but the offerings are not that expansive.
The fitness Center is small but functional.
The pool layout is quite nice including the loungers in the water.
Room service - was pretty quick. I had the club sandwich it was well - a club sandwich.

Location wise it's close to Orchard so good for shopping less so for business.

Would I stay again - if there was another conference or if the price was right - certainly.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear boomerusa,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I would also like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation with regards to your stay with us; from your spacious and comfortable abode to your breakfast experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs, from your respite at the fitness centre and the tropical spa pool to your impeccable private dining experience. I certainly hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

This is a revisit to St.Regis and it continues to strive to perfection. Lovely rooms and tough to find any fault (except the cold and hot water taps were wrongly labelled in the bath). The floor butler service, the buffet breakfast and reception & concierge were all memorable and faultless. St.Regis is conveniently located near Orchard Rd and shopping. If you have just a few days in Singapore and want to be spoilt, this is it.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear comfy2,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I am extremely heartened to hear your generous praises with regards to your exceptional stay with us, from your luxurious and comfortable room to our signature St. Regis butler service, from your breakfast dining experience to the service rendered by our reception and St. Regis Concierge team.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travellers and I cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Very impressed with all aspects of their service, perfectly helpful without any discomfort. incredible room, loved the Offer of complimentary tea or coffee when you receive a wake up call.

Great bar, restaurants, pool- and so close the the very best of Singapore. I will be back as soon as possible

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear hiltoncharlie,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I would also like to thank you for taking precious time off to leave us your invaluable review, we afford you our gratitude.

Your kind words of appreciation with regards to your exceptional stay has been well noted, from the impeccable service standards rendered by our staff, to your luxurious and comfortable room, from the beverage service afforded by our St. Regis butlers to your gastronomic experiences at our restaurant, as well as your ultimate respite as the tropical spa pool.

I certainly hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Christine, Mao and Wen Hui made St Regis's Service par excellence, definitely 6 stars. Their careful attention to details, the genuine concerns and help made the wedding banquet so special. Friends who attended the event were praising the delicious quality food served piping hot and the service.
Truly amazing that even the waiter had such good iniatives. We forgotten to order no seafood noodle for my brother and when he informed the waiter there was no fuss - he said Ok Sir I will get you the Vegetarian. Such was how they trained the staff and the experience can never be forgotten.
The three of them , the Chef and all others are true assets to St Regis and it is worth every dollar spend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear Roystontoh,

Thank you for celebrating your momentous occasion at The St. Regis Singapore. I am extremely delighted to hear that your wedding experience was truly beyond expectations, and that your kind words for Christine, Mao, and Wen Hui has been personally conveyed to them; I afford you my most heartfelt gratitude.

Once again, thank you for sharing your impeccable experience with fellow travellers, and I hope to welcome you back to the Best Address in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I stayed here for four nights on a business trip, we used it as a base as well as for running a couple of events. The customer-service was awesome, nothing was too much trouble, right down to the wonderful doorman who made meaningful observations about your day. The food was great, the hainanese chicken was beautifully balanced. my only regret was not realising that I could order gluten free muffins from the breakfast buffet until the last day. The location is about 100 metres from Orchard Road and ten minutes from the Botanical gardens...a definite must do.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Peta737,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I would also like to afford you my gratitude for your kind words with regards to the exceptional service rendered by our staff, as well as your impeccable dining experiences.

I have well noted on your invaluable feedback with regards to the gluten free muffins, and will have it highlighted more prominently. Also, thank you for recommending the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Singapore Botanic Gardens to fellow travellers.

I cannot wait to welcome you back soon.