“Fantastic attention to detail”

Ranked #21 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic attention to detail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

It is always a delight to stay at St Regis, Singapore. The service standard is excellent and consistent to say the least.

Kudos to the butler and concierge service as they are always courteous and adds a personal touch when they greet you by name. I've stayed in my fair share of hotels in Singapore and have to say that St Regis offers one of the best breakfast buffets in town (making it a tad bit difficult to continue on with the canapes offered during the evening soiree).

My previous stays had me leaving behind a couple of clothing items and upon contact with the team, they were all hands on deck from locating the items, having them packed and even offered to arrange for a courier service which was just above and beyond.

Well done St Regis, I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Request for rooms further away from the elevators for more peace and quiet
  • Stayed March 2017, travelled solo
1 Thank Veronica W
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Veronica W,

Thank you for staying at the best address where timeless elegance resides. I am extremely heartened to hear that your experience with us was truly beyond expectations, from the service rendered by our staff to our signature St. Regis butlers and Concierge team that assisted you in every way, from your impeccable breakfast dining experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs. Your kind words of appreciation has been conveyed to the team and I cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

The St. Regis Singapore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

There are many St Regis hotels that I have stayed at over the years but the St Regis Singapore definitely takes the cake. From the moment i walked in I was treated like royalty and on a first name basis. From the service to the wonderful food provided within the hotel i would find it hard to stay anywhere else in Singapore. Although people have different tastes on what they are looking for in a hotel (Nightlife, Luxury, Peace and Tranquility) I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay within walking distance of wonderful local attractions and someone looking to unwind and even get a little work done here and there by the pool. The rooms and layouts are amazing, the staff is over the top and Ron (the dancing piano man at Astor bar) is all the entertainment you will need to close down the night. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for top service, experienced concierge and location.

Room Tip: Facing the setting sun.
  • Stayed April 2017, travelled solo
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Tyler P,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore and for taking precious time off to share your invaluable feedback with us. From the impeccable service that was rendered by our staff to your luxurious and comfortable room, from the entertaining performance by Ron Sinclair to our St. Regis Concierge. I hope to welcome you back soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

Your staff has gone above and beyond. Our flight arrived very early in Singapore. We reach your hotel at 7am, check in time is not until 3pm. I had to do some urgent work, and your front office staff, Sophie (if I am not mistaken her name) helped us and let us use the conference room so I can finish my presentation. She also managed to get a room ready earlier than the expected check in time so we don't have to wait too long. After checking out, I left my wallet in the room and I was already at the airport. When I called the hotel, received by the front desk, Shalilah (apologies if I misheard or misspelled) She managed to get lost and found to retrieve my wallet and your concierge Raja (hopefully I got the name correct), organised taxi to deliver the wallet. Within 30 minutes I got my wallet back. The concierge and front desk also diligently keep me up to date via phone call.

I am very impress with your staff and their willingness to go above and beyond, from assisting me with early check in to rushed the wallet to the airport. I never had staff hotel being so accomodating and professional.

There are a lot of nice luxury hotels, but rarely with excellent staff like yours. I can't praise them enough for their service. They are exceeding my expectation, glad that I stayed there for my short visit.

• Stayed April 2017, travelled as a couple
1 Thank thetravellerwannabe
Dear thetravellerwannabe,

Thank you for sharing your invaluable feedback with us on the Starwood Reviews & Ratings platform, as well as as here on TripAdvisor. Once again, I would like to afford you my most heartfelt gratitude for your kind words of appreciation and I am delighted to hear that your trip here to Singapore, despite the inconveniences, was eventually a smooth sailing one. I cannot wait to welcome you back to the best address where timeless elegance resides.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've only stayed here when in Singapore over the years ever since the hotel opened. This time I thought the service unfriendly and bordering on rude starting from check in right up to manager level.
They don't even try to make you feel welcome here. I don't understand the attitude or the lack of assistance with even the most standard requests.
It was a shock to me and I will not stay here again

Room Tip: Find another hotel that values your money
  • Stayed March 2017, travelled solo
3 Thank Peter s
Dear Peter s,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for your experience that transpired during your stay which posed great inconvenience. The service that was rendered by our staff was truly unbecoming of the high St. Regis standards we always uphold and I would like to afford you my apologies once again.

Please be assured that I have well noted on every single detail of your invaluable feedback and that necessary trainings and amends are currently being implemented to ensure that your next visit with us will be a seamless one.

Once again, thank you for taking time off to share your feedback with me and I sincerely hope to welcome you back to The St. Regis Singapore in the not too distant future, to witness the result of the above mentioned improvement initiatives. Should you have any additional feedback or require any further assistance, please connect with me directly at your convenience under klaus.christandl@stregis.com.

Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the moment you arrive you get treated as a VIP. The hotel felt like an oasis of relaxation in the middle of a busy and vibrant city like Singapore. Located close enough to busy shopping malls and close to the Botanical Gardens, it actually felt very quiet.
Decor is a mix of modern and old world elegance with extremely comfortable beds, world class linens and some of fanciest bathrooms I've seen in hotels (only fancier I've experienced were the bathrooms at the Gritti Palace in Venice). My only complaint was the difficulty in understand the high tech light/room/drapery controls, might me a normal thing in Singapore.
Breakfast was top notch.
Pool setting was also great, had attached restaurant on the pool deck plus beautiful spa facilities.

• Stayed March 2017, travelled with family
Dear dnadler,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I am exceptionally delighted to hear your kind words of appreciation with regards to your stay with us; from the location of the hotel to your luxurious and comfortable abode, from your breakfast dining experience to your ultimate respite at our spa as well as at our tropical spa pool. I cannot wait to welcome you back soon.