“Anniversary Dinner - a night to remember”
Review of Rhubarb

Rhubarb
Ranked #26 of 12,217 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$42 - US$138
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: A small fine French restaurant set up by Paul Longworth, Jerome Desfonds & Au Petit Salut. Contempory approach to French cuisine with very personalised service. A well worked out and affordable wine list to completment the dining experience.
Reviewed 7 July 2016

First class service - the waiters were excellent and did everything perfectly. They were detailed and came back to us often enough.

The food was simply orgasmic. I could not fault a single dish and every bite was YUM. I am so happy with our experience. Yes it is pricey, but it is a fine dining restaurant so you get what you pay for.

We will always remember this night; thanks to Rhubarb.

1  Thank engieho

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Good but slightly snotty service. E.g. there bottles of still water cost like $10 or something similar.
Excellent food!
But a very expensive night, for three people we wound up paying around $600-$700 for dinner (with a bottle of wine)

2  Thank alexp0sa
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

What an absolute gem of a find. Just outside of Chinatown sits this elegant restaurant that serves delicious high end culinary cuisine worth every cent that you pay. For me the highlights were the pigeon; the cod and the rhubarb dessert. I've never eaten pigeon before but if I was served pigeon of that quality every time I would gladly become a regular pigeon diner. The cod was amazingly tender and just fell apart. The rhubarb dessert was perfectly balanced and so I wasn't left feeling as though I needed to run 10k just to burn off the sugar. The restaurant is small but the decor and the ambience suit the style of the restaurant. The chef, the maître d and their staff deserve just as much praise for their professionalism and obvious people skills. I honestly cannot find any fault with my dining experience at Rhubarb. I wish then bonne chance. They certainly deserve to do well.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Food was delicious ; it was likely a slow night as we were the only table with diners in the restaurant so it felt as if we booked up the whole place ! Chef was gracious and since it was my birthday dinner , he actually came out to personally extend to be birthday wishes . Rather pricey , so this'll be one of those " for special occasions only " type place .

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My husband organised this as a special dinner for me. The food was amazing and the staff brilliant. I can bit quite fussy with my food and I don't usually like to try anything left field. I didn't get a choice here! I was eating things I would not ordinarily choose when dining out. Everything was delicious.