“Should be Michelin star”
Review of Rhubarb

Rhubarb
Ranked #28 of 12,641 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$42 - US$138
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: A small fine French restaurant set up by Paul Longworth, Jerome Desfonds & Au Petit Salut. Contempory approach to French cuisine with very personalised service. A well worked out and affordable wine list to completment the dining experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rhubarb Le Restaurant is a restaurant in Singapore serving French cuisine and wine. The restaurant is a joint venture between manager Jerome Desfonds and chef de cuisine Paul Longwort. My friends told me to go as it was Michelin star standard but not UK prices.
Really good food. French tend to be small portions but so good you are left wanting more or something else. I'm not a fan of French cuisine but there are exceptions.
Nice staff and the owner chatted with us , really nice people

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our dishes and the use of rhubarb is unique. But for a Michelin star I expected a higher quality overall experience.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Ambience was a bit flat and dull. Food quality was good. Nice selection of wines. Pretty expensive. Many better options quite honestly

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Nice 4 course menu with truffles, caviar and wagyu beef.
Very limited seats area. Recommend for business lunch.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Rhubarb for his birthday. I wanted to try it because of the good reviews and their Michelin star rating. I was expecting the food to be nice but nothing overly special. But I was wrong. The food was nice in a non flashy way. I like the way they are done simply but it works. Service was also good. Definitely a place you should try.

Date of visit: July 2018