“Overall was GREAT!!”

Ranked #863 of 11,948 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Perhaps the most popular Korean buffet BBQ restaurant in town as fans bill the restaurant as affordable and delicious. It is set in the backdrop of a hip and happening K-pop culture where diners grill their succulent meats with big TV screens playing up-to-date Korean pop artistes' performances. If you love tenderly marinated meats grilled to your own liking, you will not want to miss dining at I'm Kim Korean BBQ. Must-try signature dishes are the volcano chicken, irresistible chicken wings, beef rolls, bacon and short ribs with an assortment of soups, cooked dishes, salads and free-flow cordial of drinks.
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Various foods and MEATS!! Their foods was topping up frequently, and server was alert on guest. I have asked for changing my pan and their speed of service was good!!
One point I hope they can add in their menu is more various type of dessert please, like bingsu?

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had a family dinner here last night and it was very poor. The meat was of poor grade, there was a shortage of it, and the place was a mess. The beer was bought out warm, and the novelty of cooking your own food on the tiny grill wore out very quickly. And $140 for a family of four. Way too expensive for such a disappointing meal. Never again. Stay away.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Pretty good buffet where you pick your foid and grill it on your table. Good selection of different meat. Very friendly stuff. 24 S$ per person

KevinChui, Manager at I'm KIM Korean BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you Ralf for the 4-stars review
We are a 3 year old restaurant still growing and needs good feedback from customers to help us improve further
Thanks again for coming by and do share with us on anything that you may have noticed that can help make us better :)

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This is a non fancy Korean restaurant with a reasonable price. The spread of cook food and non cook meat choices is sufficient for us to get a good meal. There are also a few type of soup available which I particularly like the ginseng soup. Meat wise I like the pork belly and the marinated chic. The cooked chic wing is a must try too. The 2hrs time frame for 4 of us is enough time for a good meal. I would certainly go back again.

KevinChui, Manager at I'm KIM Korean BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thanks Aaron for your kind review.
We are still a fairly young restaurant and definitely have lost of opportunity to make improvements to ensure a much better dining experience.
We aim to become #1 Singapore Best Korean BBQ Buffet restaurant. We look forward to having you revisit I'm Kim Korean BBQ Buffet restaurant again soon! :)

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

After trying to source a Restaurant that had gluten free options. We found this restaurant, staff were very helpful in explaining what was gluten free and what wasn't. Best part we were able to cook our own food they we wanted. Best wishes to all

Thanks Pam for your kind 4-star review.
We are a fairly young restaurant and definitely have lots of opportunity to make improvements to ensure a much better dining experience.