“Overall was GREAT!!”

Ranked #843 of 12,212 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since its opening in 2014, I'm Kim Korean BBQ has established a reputation of great food quality and affordability, and has become a sizzling hot favourite restaurant, attracting Korean food enthusiasts from all over the world. Grill your tenderly-marinated meat to your own liking, while indulging in free-flow veggies, seafood, soups as well as korean and local cooked dishes - all set in the cosy backdrop of a hip K-pop culture with big TV screens playing up-to-date Korean pop artistes' performances. I'm Kim's Signature Korean Chicken Wings (own secret recipe) is a MUST TRY! Conveniently located just 5 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT, come and eat to your heart and tummy's content!
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Various foods and MEATS!! Their foods was topping up frequently, and server was alert on guest. I have asked for changing my pan and their speed of service was good!!
One point I hope they can add in their menu is more various type of dessert please, like bingsu?

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had a family dinner here last night and it was very poor. The meat was of poor grade, there was a shortage of it, and the place was a mess. The beer was bought out warm, and the novelty of cooking your own food on the tiny grill wore out very quickly. And $140 for a family of four. Way too expensive for such a disappointing meal. Never again. Stay away.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Pretty good buffet where you pick your foid and grill it on your table. Good selection of different meat. Very friendly stuff. 24 S$ per person

KevinChui, Manager at I'm Kim Korean BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you Ralf for the 4-stars review
We are a 3 year old restaurant still growing and needs good feedback from customers to help us improve further
Thanks again for coming by and do share with us on anything that you may have noticed that can help make us better :)

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This is a non fancy Korean restaurant with a reasonable price. The spread of cook food and non cook meat choices is sufficient for us to get a good meal. There are also a few type of soup available which I particularly like the ginseng soup. Meat wise I like the pork belly and the marinated chic. The cooked chic wing is a must try too. The 2hrs time frame for 4 of us is enough time for a good meal. I would certainly go back again.

KevinChui, Manager at I'm Kim Korean BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thanks Aaron for your kind review.
We are still a fairly young restaurant and definitely have lost of opportunity to make improvements to ensure a much better dining experience.
We aim to become #1 Singapore Best Korean BBQ Buffet restaurant. We look forward to having you revisit I'm Kim Korean BBQ Buffet restaurant again soon! :)

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

After trying to source a Restaurant that had gluten free options. We found this restaurant, staff were very helpful in explaining what was gluten free and what wasn't. Best part we were able to cook our own food they we wanted. Best wishes to all

Thanks Pam for your kind 4-star review.
We are a fairly young restaurant and definitely have lots of opportunity to make improvements to ensure a much better dining experience.