“Fantastic food and attentive service”
Review of FOC Restaurant

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Singapore River/Riverside
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Was amazed by the food at FOC! The tapas were delicious and we ordered all the recommendations and enjoyed ourselves. The cocktails were yummy too. Special commendation to the very attentive and warm service. Will be back!

Date of visit: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Write a reviewReviews (682)

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

seating versus the bar counter. We knew what to order as we had gone through the reviews & recommendations from other patrons. The service staff Phelps and Suresh were super friendly and attentive to our needs. They really looked after us well and also gave their recommendations for what to order (though we knew exactly what we wanted). We picked a lovely medium bodied red wine . The potato bravas was gorgeous and so was the prawns. For our mains we ordered their famous (highly recommended) Squid ink paella - order wise the 3 dishes were just about adequate for 2 but we decided to go overboard with the desserts. Both the desserts were stunning ! Check out the pics. We will surely be back here again to try some of the other dishes. The chef Xavier was very friendly as well. We were transported back to Catalunya on a wonderful gastronomic experience.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

It was my first visit and my friend been raving about the Spanish food. So glad the food met my expectations! Food spread was lovely and we ordered many starters, mains and desserts to share. I enjoyed the oysters with a bit of gin, the mushroom and pork for starters. The lemon pie was unique. I was there for my birthday and thank you for the birthday muffin.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Always a pleasure to be here- Good “inventive “ Spanish cuisine. Great service from Leroy, who recommended us various options. The beetroot salad was a surprise. Fresh, refreshing with burnt olive taste in the cream. It taste like a little “
Wokhei “ to it!

1  Thank TrailsOfAnne
Reviewed 13 April 2021

I usually go for dinner. My 1st time having lunch with them and I was not disappointed. The food is not only IG worthy but is delicious to a fault. Great food to whet the taste buds and fill the tummy and leaves you craving for more.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co