“Great Service and Excellent Quality”

Mohan's Custom Tailors
Ranked #23 of 529 Shopping in Singapore
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Recommended to go to Max by a work colleague and was very impressed with the attention to detail that he showed and the thoughtful advice given. As it was my first Tux purchase, I placed my trust in Max to determine what was best for me. Was very happy with the style and fit of the finished product - with only minor adjustments needed to be made. Given my positive experience I will definitely be back for a return visit.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I recently bought two suits from Mohan's Custom Tailors. I placed all my trust in Max and his team and was excellently advised on the fabric, colours and the style of my suits. It took two, ten minute fittings and I received everything I ordered, six days after having my first fitting. Max is honest and trustworthy and if you are looking for a quality, custom tailored suit, I highly recommend using Mohan's Custom Tailors.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Not a keen shopper in any context but took a New Year vow to get my suit game together. Hadn’t the foggiest about what to pay or where to go. Got a couple of recommendations for Mohans in Far East Plaza. Went down and having wondered through the Shopping Centre finally found it. First thing that hit me was of all the tailors I had walked past this place was a hive of activity. So I wondered in and spoke to Max. Put me at ease straight away, great selections, with plenty of knowledgeable suggestions and recommendations for the fish out of water he knew I was.
Initially bought two suits and a few shirts but being delighted with the quality upon pickup we did the same again and I am set for 2017 and beyond. Max was very helpful and a great character but so too all the guys at Mohan’s who chipped in with professional and sound advise to ensure I not only started to look the part but also had an easy, friendly experience getting sorted out.

1  Thank Robbie020575
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

superbly excellent bespoke service by Elan he accommodate to my needs esp the height and point of the collar as I wanted it to stand tall without having a tie on ! UHHHMAZING !

Reviewed 11 December 2016

I have been going to Mohan’s for close to eight years. Over this period I have purchased suits and business shirts. I have found the quality and lifespan to be excellent. Only one jacket had a minor flaw, which was fixed promptly. Max provides excellent customer service and is a great salesman, always upselling to the finest materials…whilst more expensive, the look and feel is great and I have found the initial extra investment upfront, to be worthwhile in the long run.