“Great Service and Excellent Quality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mohan's Custom Tailors

Mohan's Custom Tailors
Ranked #72 of 502 Shopping in Singapore
County Dublin, Ireland
“Great Service and Excellent Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recommended to go to Max by a work colleague and was very impressed with the attention to detail that he showed and the thoughtful advice given. As it was my first Tux purchase, I placed my trust in Max to determine what was best for me. Was very happy with the style and fit of the finished product - with only minor adjustments needed to be made. Given my positive experience I will definitely be back for a return visit.

Visited March 2017

Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Living in Singapore my first port of call for some quality business attire was mohans!

He's a quality , jovial individual and provided quality suits and a first class fitting service!

Visited February 2017
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional service and excellent product”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2017

I recently bought two suits from Mohan's Custom Tailors. I placed all my trust in Max and his team and was excellently advised on the fabric, colours and the style of my suits. It took two, ten minute fittings and I received everything I ordered, six days after having my first fitting. Max is honest and trustworthy and if you are looking for a quality, custom tailored suit, I highly recommend using Mohan's Custom Tailors.

Visited February 2017
Singapore, Singapore
“Suit game sorted for 2017 and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2017

Not a keen shopper in any context but took a New Year vow to get my suit game together. Hadn’t the foggiest about what to pay or where to go. Got a couple of recommendations for Mohans in Far East Plaza. Went down and having wondered through the Shopping Centre finally found it. First thing that hit me was of all the tailors I had walked past this place was a hive of activity. So I wondered in and spoke to Max. Put me at ease straight away, great selections, with plenty of knowledgeable suggestions and recommendations for the fish out of water he knew I was.
Initially bought two suits and a few shirts but being delighted with the quality upon pickup we did the same again and I am set for 2017 and beyond. Max was very helpful and a great character but so too all the guys at Mohan’s who chipped in with professional and sound advise to ensure I not only started to look the part but also had an easy, friendly experience getting sorted out.

Visited January 2017
BB37
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2017

When living in Singapore I purchased many suits and shirts from Mohan's, dealing directly with Max (the owner). I went back to SIN in November 16 and decided to buy 1 Tuxedo, a Suit, a Sport jacket and a few shirts. Apart from the Tuxedo, I had to go back to my local tailor in Germany to amend unfinished details such sleeve length, etc. But worse, I ordered shirts in 100% cotton, paid for the best cloth but got cheap poly-cotton shirts that I left at the store as the quality was so bad. I ordered a suit in 180's wool, it is made from a 150's cloth... My advice is to make sure you get what you have paid for and not leave before you are happy with the outcome. I am still waiting for 150$ SIN refund promised by Max....

Visited November 2016