“Love our suits and Dress” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mohan's Custom Tailors
Ranked #72 of 502 Shopping in Singapore
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Love our suits and Dress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

We visited Mohan based on reviews and we were not disappointed. Max is truly a great guy. I had 2 suits and a shirt made by Mohan. They were ready on time. My wife picked up a material for a dress. We were told her dress would not be ready on time and they shipped it to us by the time we got back home. She loves it and it fit her perfectly.

Over all great exeperian. We will back Max.

County Dublin, Ireland
“Great Service and Excellent Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recommended to go to Max by a work colleague and was very impressed with the attention to detail that he showed and the thoughtful advice given. As it was my first Tux purchase, I placed my trust in Max to determine what was best for me. Was very happy with the style and fit of the finished product - with only minor adjustments needed to be made. Given my positive experience I will definitely be back for a return visit.

Visited March 2017
Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Living in Singapore my first port of call for some quality business attire was mohans!

He's a quality , jovial individual and provided quality suits and a first class fitting service!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional service and excellent product”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2017

I recently bought two suits from Mohan's Custom Tailors. I placed all my trust in Max and his team and was excellently advised on the fabric, colours and the style of my suits. It took two, ten minute fittings and I received everything I ordered, six days after having my first fitting. Max is honest and trustworthy and if you are looking for a quality, custom tailored suit, I highly recommend using Mohan's Custom Tailors.

Singapore, Singapore
“Suit game sorted for 2017 and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2017

Not a keen shopper in any context but took a New Year vow to get my suit game together. Hadn’t the foggiest about what to pay or where to go. Got a couple of recommendations for Mohans in Far East Plaza. Went down and having wondered through the Shopping Centre finally found it. First thing that hit me was of all the tailors I had walked past this place was a hive of activity. So I wondered in and spoke to Max. Put me at ease straight away, great selections, with plenty of knowledgeable suggestions and recommendations for the fish out of water he knew I was.
Initially bought two suits and a few shirts but being delighted with the quality upon pickup we did the same again and I am set for 2017 and beyond. Max was very helpful and a great character but so too all the guys at Mohan’s who chipped in with professional and sound advise to ensure I not only started to look the part but also had an easy, friendly experience getting sorted out.

Visited January 2017