“superbly skillful but renovation is noisy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Spa Rael
Ranked #123 of 213 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“superbly skillful but renovation is noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Doris Ning was my therapist and she is downright amazing. Super skilled, memorably so. The place is currently undergoing renovation and the counter staff initially directed me towards there but Doris asked to shift the session to the quiet wing, so kudos for that. The massage room is clean, calming, and the entire experience was just lovely.

Visited September 2016

“Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Welcomed by lovely Smiles n polite staff. Place is relaxing with soothing music at the back ground. Facial was 5 star , my skin is glowing after my visit ! Keep it up Ladies

Visited July 2016
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not up to the mark”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2016

Regretted buying a package even though it was at a very competitive per hour rate.
At best, 1 or 2 of the sessions were average. During the last session the therapist, if she can be at all be called a therapist was almost completely unskilled.
Feels like I not only had got little to nothing on my money, my time was wasted. Not right for a business such as this to use inadequately trained staff, certainly not at this per hour rate.
Parking charges at the compound is exorbitant.

Visited July 2016
1 Thank taleggio2016
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't bother even buying discounted coupons for this place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Used the Amex voucher for a discounted rate for a couple's massage. Massage was average, post massage tea was not bad. But the hard selling after that was worst I've ever encountered. After the massage we were offered tea and asked to follow a lady into a separate room for feedback. Worst mistake ever. She offered 20-session deals for thousands of dollars. She kept piling on more 'discounts' and questioned why we wouldn't want such a 'great' deal. Each time we decline, she will lower the number of sessions until she said: 'so how many sessions do you think you can sign up for?' And when we finally said the ultimate NO, she started slamming her things on the table and gave us the black face. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

Visited July 2015
3 Thank jean f
Singapore, null, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Rude receptionist”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2016

Did not try their service but I will never bother. I was in their waiting list and I received a call one day before my intended appointment date, requesting if I can accommodate to another timing. I replied I needed some time to think about it and I will call back. When I called back and let them know that I am not keen to go for the appointment, THE RECEPTIONIST JUST HUNG UP ON ME without saying anything. Well done.

Visited April 2016