“Great massage”

Add it.
Spa Rael
Ranked #158 of 272 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

If you like firm hard massage, aunt may is the one you should look for. The massage was firm throughout. Lovey environment with Soft music. But still there will be abit of hard sell on their packages which most spa places do. Overall, amazing!

1  Thank sammiteo

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Doris Ning was my therapist and she is downright amazing. Super skilled, memorably so. The place is currently undergoing renovation and the counter staff initially directed me towards there but Doris asked to shift the session to the quiet wing, so kudos for that. The massage room is clean, calming, and the entire experience was just lovely.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Welcomed by lovely Smiles n polite staff. Place is relaxing with soothing music at the back ground. Facial was 5 star , my skin is glowing after my visit ! Keep it up Ladies

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Regretted buying a package even though it was at a very competitive per hour rate.
At best, 1 or 2 of the sessions were average. During the last session the therapist, if she can be at all be called a therapist was almost completely unskilled.
Feels like I not only had got little to nothing on my money, my time was wasted. Not right for a business such as this to use inadequately trained staff, certainly not at this per hour rate.
Parking charges at the compound is exorbitant.

3  Thank taleggio2016
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Used the Amex voucher for a discounted rate for a couple's massage. Massage was average, post massage tea was not bad. But the hard selling after that was worst I've ever encountered. After the massage we were offered tea and asked to follow a lady into a separate room for feedback. Worst mistake ever. She offered 20-session deals for thousands of dollars. She kept piling on more 'discounts' and questioned why we wouldn't want such a 'great' deal. Each time we decline, she will lower the number of sessions until she said: 'so how many sessions do you think you can sign up for?' And when we finally said the ultimate NO, she started slamming her things on the table and gave us the black face. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

6  Thank jean f