Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great world city mall zion road stayed in a bedroom apartment shopping centre large pool family stay facilities are great the location is perfect clarke quay supermarket gym housekeeping mrt eateries
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021

I stayed at GWSA for ~5 months when I relocated from Aus to SG for work. Despite it being COVID and a strange time to relocate, the staff made me feel home away from home. They were super helpful with any request I had, and the service was brilliant, one time my A/C had broken and it was fixed within an hour.

The pool is fantastic (nearly 50m!), and there are tennis and basketball courts also. Unfortunately the gym was shut for some of my time there due to COVID but was a good facility when I did go.

The location is perfect. Above Great World shopping centre, easy for groceries, and right near Zion Hawker for good food. You are basically on the river which is perfect for walks.

Don't be put off by the lack of MRT nearby, there is a daily shuttle to the CBD which takes ~10 mins, and you can walk back along the river.

Thanks to all the team at Great World for a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ning Zhen Teo, Marketing at Great World Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear Caitlin,

Thank you for staying at Great World Serviced Apartments, it was a pleasure serving you. We appreciate the time taken to share your feedback with us.

We’re glad you felt comfortable and at home during your stay with us. We are greatly appreciative of your heartwarming compliment for our team’s service. They will be highly motivated as it adds fuel to their passion. Even though our gym is closed due to the Covid situation, we are glad that you have enjoyed it before the closure, not forgetting our outdoor facilities like our swimming pool and tennis court.

It was a brilliant idea to take our morning shuttle to CBD and take a stroll back along the river to our apartments! With the upcoming Great World MRT, we hope it will increase the convenience to travel around. If not, the Great World Mall and Zion hawker adjoining to us have all that you need!

We hope you return and have a comfortable stay with us soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2021

The personal is friendly and very diligent. It's clean every where. Technicians come over to your room very quickly whenever you need. Facilities were still under reforming for some of them. However, the almost 50m meter pool is just wonderful. Located just next to the shopping center is perfect. Anything you need even for a late diner is down there in less few minutes. As for the business meetings, the room is also convenient though it was under covid restrictions at my time.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ning Zhen Teo, Marketing at Great World Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear educhemin2021,

Thank you for staying at Great World Serviced Apartments, it was our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your time taken to share your feedback with us.

We’re glad that your stay experience was pleasant. All our refurbishment works for our common facilities are now complete. The Lounge @ L2, Play @ L3 and Rejuvenate @ L3 is now opened, do visit: https://stay.greatworld.com.sg/facilities/ for more information.
We look forward to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Nice apartments with very good customer service. we stayed fore more than 1.5 years and really enjoyed our stay, the GWC shopping mall is fantastic place.

The only issue that we faced was slow internet (sometimes) but otherwise I totally recommend GWSA.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ning Zhen Teo, Marketing at Great World Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear Geet S,

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Great World Serviced Apartments. I'm glad you like your 1.5 years of stay with us. Our apartments and services are something we've worked hard on. We're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

I also want to thank you for your feedback on the speed of our internet. We've taken your thoughts to heart and we will continue to make some internal changes to improve them.

I appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing you and your family in the future!

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

I normally don’t stay in serviced apartment but was forced to have a staycation as my flat underwent renovation. I was wowed by a combination of excellent services from the sales team, receptionists, security guards and housekeepers. Upon arrived I was upgraded to a two bedroom apartment which is very clean and well furnished. The pool view I had was really a great touch to my stay. Though housekeeping was done twice a week the job done was excellent. Seriously after numerous stays overseas and here in Singapore this place beats some of the 4/5 stars hotels I stayed. A plus is the mall next door which one can go there under shelter. It offers great eateries and supermarkets. If I ever have to have a staycation this will be my first choice.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ning Zhen Teo, Marketing at Great World Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2020

Dear ahleongsan,

Thank you for staying at Great World Serviced Apartments, it was a pleasure serving you and your family. We appreciate your time taken to share your feedback with us.

We’re glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and we will share your kind feedback with the rest of our colleagues and will work harder to maintain such quality for your next visit.

We hope you and your family return and stay again with us soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2020

The people at the Great World serviced apartments are very friendly and helpful (Hi Frank, Amanda and Loui!). Our dog was also able to stay. It is also conveniently located above the shops. I would recommend it. The only problem is that it s not near an MRT, but located close to the river for walking, exercising.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ning Zhen Teo, Marketing at Great World Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Dear akeetley

We appreciate your time taken to share your feedback with us.

We’re glad you like the convenience of the shopping mall and also the park connectors where you can take a stroll or jog along the rivers and canals with your dog. There will be an upcoming Great World MRT station which will be opened tentatively in the last quarter of 2021 (latest information as of 5th August 2021). We hope you and your family return and stay again with us soon!

Warmest Regards,