Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent

Really lovely calm space and very lovely lady reasonable cost Fab cafe downstairs Would come... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Laura C
Somerset, England
via mobile
Lovely!

Did a gel soak off and quickie manicure! therapist was helpful to recommend colors. Great ambience... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
177nazreena
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from US$63.69
from US$73.43
from US$59.95
from US$37.47
More Info
All reviews nail salon haji lane watching netflix great ambience manicure therapist session shop video
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2021

The atmosphere of the salon is really chill and peaceful. The pedicure done was perfect! I will definitely come back :) Thanks ladies!

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

Was my first visit at Nail Social (Haji Lane) and Bridget and Tabitha were warm, friendly and absolutely professional. The energy of the place was inviting, quiet and calm. I felt so refreshed after! (Very different from other places where I would sometimes get a headache or feel very tired after) Nails were beautifully done today - both staff were extremely attentive. Prices are really reasonable. Strongly recommended!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

After reading all the good reviews, we were actually disappointed. Staff seemed to be in a hurry to get it done with asap, though we were the only customers that afternoon, before and after. It woukd be ok, if it was all done well, but unfortunately not so.

Overall ambience was nice. Friendly staff, and nice setting. However, probably need to followup on the nails after. Or maybe we expected too much after reading all the very good reviews.

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank wfeo
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

It was my first visit to The Nail Social ( Haji Lane) - I went for a Luxury Pedicure. The lady who did my nails was amazing ( I’m sorry I didn’t catch her name :(). I also liked the atmosphere. Very chilled and relaxing. I’ve already booked my next appointment. Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 November 2020

I had a lovely pedicure and polish at The Nail Social today. The service was friendly and attentive and I am delighted with my sparkly raspberry coloured nails. Thank you very much and see you next month.

Date of experience: November 2020