“Family friendly ”

The Halia at Singapore Botanic Gardens
Reserve with Chope
The Halia at Singapore Botanic Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 14,047 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Cuisines: European
Good for: View, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tyersall
Description: Nestled in the lush surroundings of the Ginger Garden, within Singapore's first world heritage - Singapore Botanic Gardens. The Halia was established in 2001 with great consideration to conform to the contours of the land and majestic trees. Our cuisine of Modern European with Asian Influences is a nod to Singapore's diverse and metropolitan landscape. Guests may choose to dine ensconced in the comfort of our air-conditioned Dining Room which still offer a view of the gardens through full-length glass windows or enjoy the natural breeze and surrounding view on the Viewing Deck.
Reviewed 4 December 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely brunch here on Sunday with our family including tiny baby with pram and carseat and 3yr old
Huge servings of good food
Favs were definitely wavy burger and pulled corned beef with egg and of course the truffle chips !
Good kids menu
Only small complaint is that they forgot my double expresso which I didn’t realize until I was deep into the Orchid garden !

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank bucketlistgrandma
Write a ReviewReviews (1,663)

Reviewed 4 December 2018 via mobile

The ambience is lovely amid the greenery. We couldn't get a table inside despite making a lunch reservation on a weekday. But actually it was quite lovely eating outside. The fish pie was light and tasty. The Singapore chilli crab noodles were delicious and the portions were really large. Simply loved their signature ginger caramel ice cream with toasted coconut.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Sulagna536
Reviewed 3 December 2018

The Halia is set in the Botanic Gardens of Singapore which creates some quite unique settings for a chilled brunch or dinner. The food is really good and the staff is kind and helpful.

Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with family of 5 adults and 2 kids. We were there to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food was excellent. The ambience was wonderful. We were served by Tao Ha and Ruby. Tao Ha went the extra mile to inform the kitchen staff to pen a message on our dessert plate. It was a pleasant surprise. She recommended a dish to me when I could not decide which to order and I was glad I went with her reccomendation. It was delish! My husband who does not like dessert, was blown away with the dessert we ordered! The best halal restaurant we have been to.

Reviewed 30 November 2018

My hubby and I were there for lunch on our 3rd anniversary. It was a wonderful experience to be seated outdoor just after rain with cool weather surround by greenery. The Char grilled (Beef) Cesar Salad was something different from usual one we get outside. We just LOVE IT!!. Also the chill crab spag was GREAT. We will sure to be back for more :)

Date of visit: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
1  Thank Oonjoyce