“Quirky cafe”
Review of Brunches Cafe

Brunches Cafe
Reserve with Chope
Brunches Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #348 of 12,644 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I have to say, I missed this cafe when I was looking out for it as it was covered in tape (for Halloween) and I thought it was closed. Fortunately I tried the door and it opened up to a packed cafe.
I don't think I've quite been in a cafe like it - so many things to look at, I didn't quite know where to look next and full to the brim with people enjoying their Saturday brunch.
So we did the same - enjoyed our brunch. And thats what we did!
My wife and I decided to go for the Afternoon Tea, served in a bird cage with and arrangement of cakes, burgers and sandwiches. Accompanied with a pot of tea which was very refreshing. We both got additional drinks. The iced-coffee was fantastic!
Prices were really reasonable. I looked around at the other tables receiving their dishes and kept getting food envy. Would definitely have gone back if we had more days in Singapore. Maybe next time ;)

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Literally feel like stepping into another world when i enter the cafe...well decorated for Halloween! We had grilled chicken and pork belly which both are yummy and quite big in portion for affordable price. Service was very prompt. Kudos to all staffs!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

First timer to this cafe,nice and cozy atmosphere. But little bit disappointed with their all day breakfast. The poached eggs is overcooked and the salad sauce is so little until we did not enjoyed the breakfast.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Second time here and I enjoyed it again! Had the crispy duck leg confit, which was really well done and delicious! Love the vibe too! Will definitely be back again!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Yummy fried breaded portobello mushroom and other western dishes! Good selection of desserts and drinks. Instagramable vintage interiors.

Date of visit: August 2018