“SOFT SHELL CRAB PASTA”

Monochrome Fusion Bistro
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Omg their Chilli soft shell crab pasta so freaking good that I need to announce it to the world. I swear it'll make you wet your pants. My all time favourite. I've been there 4 times and ordered the same thing each time. I must be mad. No wait, that dish must be mad good enough for me to do that.

Going there again on Tuesday, maybe I'll try something different. Just maybe. hehe

Date of visit: April 2015
2  Thank Fussyruby

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Monochrome is unique with their black & white theme which applies to both the food as well as the ambience! It gives me a homely & cosy feel. Food wise was absolutely fantastic! Reasonably price too! Everyone should try!

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

I was there with my boyfriend for a dinner date couple of weeks ago.
The place is nicely decorated, you can tell the owners have put in some real effort for putting the restaurant together.
Service staffs were warm and friendly. It was pretty packed but they still looked after us well.
And the food, I crave for them right now!
Will definitely go back for a meal soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

one of the better cafes around in Singapore. Ordered a few starters and found the chicken wings to be really good! Really good selection of wine and love the squid ink risotto for a main course. Definitely a keeper for a shortlist of bistros in Singapore!

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

A new place that I saw recently on Facebook and decided to bring my family for a dinner at monochrome..

Food was surprisingly very good and the ambience is new and cool..

Definitely will return again and inform my friends about them!