“Loved the variety of flavors ”

Gelatissimo Singapore Flyer
Ranked #55 of 274 Dessert in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: Gelatissimo located at the foot of the iconic wheel of Singapore. Spectacular view with yums gelato! Perfect for creating gelatissimomenets!
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the variety of available flavors, should try salted caramel and forest berries. One can have spectacular view of marina Bay, merlion and Singapore flyer while enjoying the Gelato.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Located right next to the Singapore Flyer Gelatissimo is the perfect place to relax for a bit while enjoying some good gelato.

I saw the stand as I was exiting the flyer, I went over to take a look. They had many flavors to choose from, I decided on one called Profiterole. I placed my order, paid, and sat down at one of the covered benches.

The gelato was good, it tasted like gelato is supposed to taste, at some gelato places you would swear that they are serving you ice cream but not here. The gelato was smooth and creamy.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We had a few places in Singapore that we have liked before & wanted to revisit and Gelatissimo was one.
I'm so glad we did and this time we tried a few different flavours.
My choice in the end was a yogurt and i hate Yogurt but the staff asked me to just give it a go.
They gave me a sample to try first and i liked it so much i had the strawberry yogurt this time.
I still wont be eating any yogurt from anywhere else but here.
I didn't have to have yogurt but i was very nice.
Heaps of other flavours to choose from and thank you to very helpful staff,
that was yum.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

right next to singapore flyer ,best location if u want to have ice crea after your flyer ride and from here you can walk down to marina bay sands

1  Thank rikin90
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Many different flavors. Try pistachio,tiramisu, green tea or salted caramel. Nice way to finish a visit at Singapore flyer. Good customer service.