“Great tasting quick food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #461 of 10,424 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Tanglin
Description: Spize offers a Uniquely Singapore al-fresco dining experience with a careful selection of our favourite recipes. From the much loved Western and Mediterranean, Spicy Indian, Authentic Thai to our favourite Singapore local street food!Spize delivers a wide selection of exquisite street delights satisfying thousands of dinners daily at superb value!Spize is also conveniently located with strategic operating hours and has for years been the ideal pit-stop for post party grub and late supper meals amongst locals and friends from lands afar.The Spize team consistently strives to improve our service delivery and the continuous fine tuning of our culinary efforts have been winning us many loyal supporting fans and a few humbling awards.Browse through our menu offerings, pick your favourite items and we look forward to your next visit.
London, United Kingdom
“Great tasting quick food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Visited with family, was given a table after a little wait, ordered fairly easily even though we requested a dish to be made which wasn't on the menu. All food and drink arrived fairly quickly and perfectly as ordered.

Most surprised when the bill came which was quite low in comparison to the amount of food served. Will definitely return.

Visited February 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore
“grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2017

always our to go for the good ol artery-clogging grub. a favourite would be their tissue prata drizzled with thick condense milk

• Visited February 2017
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co

“Yummy food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2017

I and my friends come here so often because it opens until morning. I love their Ice Tea O (well, I always order the big one!!). Their nasi goreng ikan bilis is my favourite. And don't forget to order Banana Ice Cream Tissue for dessert!

Visited December 2016
1 Thank Yuliananugraheni
Ogden, Utah
“Yummyyy and open late ! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Spize is a super rad place to go with just about anyone . I think it's particularly nice at night as it's open late and you can get so many types of food that everyone in your party will be happy .

Visited May 2016
Singapore
“Nightmare.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2017

I made a reservation for 12 pax on 25th Jan for 27th Jan 17. I even called on 26th Jan to comfirm my reservation. And the person said yes, it stated there, my name and the no. pax.
I came on 27th Jan, the person incharge told me that my name is not on the list. He said that CHOPE didnt upload it to their system.
Imagine i bring 11 people, my family members to celebrate my birthday.
At the end, the person in charge said "oklah since u already come, ive got no choice but to give u seats." Im sorry, ure not suppose to say that to me. Its not even my Fault. I already book tru CHOPE. I even called ur restaurant to comfirm. Yet, ur system sucks, u dare to say "u got no choice?"

Worst service ever!
And oh, guess what? When i reach hm and check my email, CHOPE canceled my reservation at 5pm the day itself. I didnot cancel it. How can CHOPE cancel my reservation?

I will never use CHOPE anymore!

• Visited January 2017