“High quality seafood and diverse spread”

Carousel Buffet, Royal Plaza on Scotts
Reserve with OpenTable
Carousel Buffet, Royal Plaza on Scotts is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 11,196 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Carousel is an award-winning buffet restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts Singapore Hotel.From Mediterranean, Asian, Japanese fare, a lavish seafood spread, an impressive French Rotisserie, and three dazzling dessert stations, the wide array of delectable cuisines will leave the diners spoilt for choice.
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Had dinner here on a weekend. Massive spread, some dishes that I did not get to try because I was too full. But there is pretty much everything. Seafood was really fresh and delicious. Had the best creme brulee in my life here too. Excellent service and truly a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

As usual, Carousel's lunch buffet is a treat (though a little pricey) with so many choices and options. What made it more special were the Easter activities planned for kids, the reason we made the reservation. I was too tired to plan for the yearly Easter party for my daughter and thought it was a better idea to bring her out instead.
It was an engaging play and fun within the restaurant for the kids and my 7 year old girl who was looking forward to the afternoon really enjoyed herself. It would have been more meaningful if the kids were given eggs to paint or egg chocolates to make or unwrap too (feedback for next year's Easter lunch perhaps). The person who was attending to our table (a matured Indian man- apologize that I've forgotten his name), was kind enough to get us some egg chocolates when my daughter saw other kids playing with their own. He also reminded us when the games were about to start so my daughter does not miss out on the fun. Wonderful service ! It's also awesome to watch the crew come together to sing and dance after delivering the birthday cakes. Well done carousel - It was a day to remember !

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Had a very nice time, the restaurant was busy but not packed, I would say reservations are a must. The food was very good, it could have been a little hotter but was still wonderful. Sushi was very good but nothing seems to match the sushi we had in Brazil. There was a variety of options and some even specially prepared options. I would return the next time I pass thru. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Verity of delicious International Food to choose from. Recommended to ppl whom really can enjoy food. If not you it's not worth spending $$.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We had a good time..food is fresh,staffs r always ther wth their warm smile,feel at home n cosy..hhahhaa Tis my 4th times here,,awesome!!!❤️