“Awesome staff, awesome food”
Review of Carousel Buffet

Carousel Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Carousel Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 12,089 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Carousel is an award-winning buffet restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts Singapore Hotel.From Mediterranean, Asian, Japanese fare, a lavish seafood spread, an impressive French Rotisserie, and three dazzling dessert stations, the wide array of delectable cuisines will leave the diners spoilt for choice.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Big compliments to Mr Ernest & Mr Sara who took great care of us during our meal. When Ernest saw that I was about to pour some of my water into my daughter’s cup, he immediately stepped in and offered to get her warm water! When I was eating the crab, he again appeared and offered me the tool to crack the crab shells! Extremely attentive staff who deserves to be recognised for this dedication despite the crowd and heavy workload. Well done to the crew, and also all around the hotel lobby including the reception, concierge etc were all smiley and friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,339)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came with my mum on her birthday. She had a good time with the wide spread high tea buffet and especially tasty fish dish. She also enjoyed the surprise complimentary birthday cake, crew sing along and also the picture Carousel took of us and sent via email. Friendly crew. Fantastic! Will come again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent choice of Asian and western cuisine buffet. My friend and I cannot tried everything in the buffet selection. Definitely coming back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent as always. Friendly n accommodating staff makes everything memorable. Love the Great Food spread. Thank you Carousel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a pleasant experience.. Wait staff were attentive and we never had to ask for a refill of water or clearing of plates during our entire dining time. Food was of good quality and taste and there was a great variety of cuisines. More than 10 flavours of ice-cream alone!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co