“Tops in every department”
Review of Flutes

Flutes
Ranked #15 of 11,489 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$0 - US$100
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

The very lovely Jubilee Room is not only charming but brings in a calm and a sense of peace despite the restaurant being busy when we were there. Unhurried. Elegant and an atmosphere you just want to soak in
Service - warm friendly intelligent yet unobtrusive
Food - loved every morsel of our foie gras, beef and strangely tho I resisted the suggestion of truffle fries as a side I was the one whom the others had to fight. The green pea soup looked too green to start with but one spoonful and even the Colour seemed perfect. The fondant tartlet worked for me.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Its a gathering event.. nice ambience and good service.. but the food is below our expectation for the price we paid. Dont think will go back again for food may just for chill out.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Staff were polite and paid attention to detail, without being too intrusive. Food was promptly prepared and presented nicely.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I loved the elegance of the place, and the simplicity of the interior design which made my experience really relaxing.
The waiters and waitresses were very attentive to our needs

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I like the ambience of the resturant and the service of the staff. Food was nice I like what we can and they were really exquisite. It was really nice.