“Expensive nyny”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Food is expensive. Portion's quite big but too much for me. I don't suggest buying drinks because it's really expensive!

1  Thank PhuaChiuYen

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Typical western food that didn't stand out. Full student service staff that made everything chaotic. I remembered one time my friend was disappointed that the supposedly heart-shaped waffles didn't come out as displayed in the menu. Haha!

Reviewed 16 February 2012

I have been to New York New York a number of times and it always has good quick food and an enjoyable place to simply eat and relax.
I normally have the Club Sandwich which is made the traditional way and is very tasty. Along with it I have the Lemon Lime splash which is a very good thirst quencher.
Average cost and a good range of enjoyable food.

Reviewed 22 March 2011

Don't really get the hype and long queues forming outside the restaurants. Food was at best ordinary. Not a lot of food selections, ended up troubling over what to get. The food that was labelled as must tried or whatsoever turned out to be misleading because the food was not good at all.

The Hawaiian Chicken Chop I had had no special Hawaiian flavour to it except for a tiny ring of pineapple on top of it. The wedges were also rather cold.

The service of the restaurant was also poor. The staff had scowls on their faces and appeared to be busy when I wanted to call them over even though they had nothing to do. They also failed to refill my glasses of plain water. Wanted iced water but they gave lukewarm water instead.

Not going to visit again, unless necessary.

1  Thank Jerell
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I walked past this place on a prior visit. It looked like a good ambiance with authentic New York style food. On this trip, I've spent 2 weeks in Singapore and Malaysia and was craving a good burger after too much seafood and local fare. The service was fine, I was seated fast and my order was taken promptly. I got an A&W root beer which was nice. The burger itself was strange. Not the authentic burger I was anticipating. It had a strange texture and flavor...sort of like cheap ground beef mixed with liptons onion soup mix. Not what I expected. Too bad because I really wanted to like the experience better. Maybe I'll try something else before I give up on it.

2  Thank sd_doubled