Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$11.00
from US$58.36
from US$37.06
1,106 results
All reviews asian art supreme court city hall holding cells special exhibition art pieces art education juan luna permanent collection high court local artists wonderful building south east asia on display amazing architecture roof garden free admission
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Well, I wasn't sure about visiting here but I'm so glad we did. We were entranced by so many of the beautiful works, most modern, all very well explained in English both on the walls and by the very friendly staff. Loved our visit from start to finish. The roof gardens were peaceful and with great views, the history of the buildings themselves and the court room, holding cells etc in the court building adjoining were fascinating too, don't miss walking over the atrium from one to the other as there's much to learn and enjoy in both buildings.

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

A world class gallery in Singapore. We visited at a quiet time as it’s main exhibition gallery was closed awaiting a new major exhibition that begins next week. It was still well worth visiting, there was more than enough to see in the other galleries full of inspiring art from SE Asia. it is worth a visit just to see the building. The way that the old Supreme Court and Hall buildings have been reused is remarkable.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

Definitely deserves five stars. It is an amazing collection of art housed in a recommissioned building attached to the supreme court and city hall. Staff were delightfully helpful. Historical and beautiful collection of SE Asian art. Very special.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank phcfinancial
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I was greeted by friendly staff at the ticketing counter who advices we on the best discount option I can get for my foreign friends admission fee. Furthermore, the offer audio guide rental for free!

The place was a former supreme court and it is really ideal to be converted into a gallery! It's spacious and the architecture is simply beautiful!

Though I am not an art enthusiast, but I was greeted by friendly staff in every gallery I entered who would offer great help in making me appreciate the art work better.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

To be in this building with amazing architecture and exhibitions that are kept at a nice and low price, it is a great place to be if you want to see more about local and international arts and stay away from the blazing heat outside! Was great that there was a child area that my children could entertain themselves at too!

Date of experience: September 2018