“Make your own big breakfast ”
Review of Bread Yard

Bread Yard
Ranked #2,139 of 12,093 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This is my 2nd visit to Bread Yard and this time I tried the make your own breakfast combo option where I picked what I want from a list of items eg number and style of eggs, type of vegetables, type of sauces, type and number of slices of bread, etc.. it was fun picking the items so you get exactly what you want but the prices are slightly pricey eg mushrooms cost $2/3 (can’t recall exact amount) which is the price of a box of button mushrooms from local grocery store. I picked chicken, slice of ham, asparagus (the portion given was only 2 skinny ones), slice of bread and a sunny side up egg costs me about $14... not cheap but comparable to other cafe prices. The place is not crowded on weekends so you can hang around to catch up with friends but the ventilation is not great so the smell of food lingers on your clothes and hair. This place called themselves Bread Yard but the variety of bread that they serve or have available for sale is very limited, which was a tad disappointing.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The food and coffee are both ok. There ia the option to mix and match the different ingredients on your plate, which gives customers flexibility in the menu. My grouse is that food servings are small for the prices charged.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Nice food and atmosphere.
Due to the egg and salmon on the bread, it became very soggy after a while. In the future, I would ask them to separate the bread from the toppings first, so my toast stays toasted. Take note if you don't like soggy toast!

If the prices were lowered slightly, I would visit more often.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I visit Bread Yard at least once a week for breakfast before work and the food was amazing every time. I highly recommend the Pulled Pork Benedict from the All-Day Breakfast menu. The eggs were gooey, the toast was crispy and the pulled pork was moist and flavourful. The Croissantwich with ham and scrambled egg is good as well for a quick breakfast.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This is my first time to bread yard but my friend has been here several times previously. She mentioned that the menu has changed and it now includes more breakfast options. We ordered the big breakfast and a pulled pork burger with tea and a latte. The burger was good and serving portion is decent for the price ($10) with a side of potatoes. The big breakfast was $15 and portions are reasonable though my friend said the scrambled eggs was below average. I find the charges that they charged for their food was reasonable and generally lower than the other cafes that we had patronized previously. They served the tea in a teacup and not in a pot ($2). Place was not too crowded when we arrived around 10.30am on a Saturday morning. It is self service where you order at the cashier and pick up the food when it is your turn. There is a make your own plate option where you can pick and choose what you like. We would probably come back again and try that. Overall, not a bad place to hang out if you happen to at One North area.