“Anniversary dinner”

Colony
Ranked #5 of 11,300 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$30 - US$133
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: Located on level three of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, the name Colony alludes to the seafarious voyage that the British took to travel to the East Indies for trade and commerce in the late eighteenth century. Vintage maps and postcards which adorn the walls and decorative ornate leafing evoke the nostalgia of a bygone era, while eight different open concept kitchens, coupled with 'live' culinary showmanship, will bring diners on a multi-sensory journey through Singapore's heritage cuisines including Malaysian, Indonesian, Indian, Chinese and Western, with dishes that reflect the flavours of the nation's rich colonial past. Colony can seat a maximum of 260 persons and boasts a dynamic space that can be configured to accommodate groups of various sizes. The restaurant will offer breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner daily, and vintage Champagne brunch on Sundays.
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

First of all fantastic service from Nabil our waiter. The place was lovely and relaxed. The food was fresh and tasty - wish we could have eaten more!
Thank you again Nabil for organising a cake for us!

1  Thank Mark R

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Thanks to karthik and suga for the first e Indian food you prepare and also to Beng whi is such a gentleman!!

1  Thank henpen888
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Went to Colony for Lunch last Saturday and was very impressive by the buffet spread. It was extensive and cater to all people with different palate. The seafood was fresh and good (pity there weren't any Oysters for lunch but it is only served for dinner). They had Japanese, Western, Indian, Chinese, etc, etc. My personal favourite was the western station as they had ala minute beef steaks made to order. It was accompanied with 3 different types of sauces, my favorite being the mushroom sauce. Another favorite of mine was the dessert station. Extensive and of good quality.

I would also like to give a very big shout out to Katy and Hong for taking great care of us. They really showed the true Ritz Carlton service and ensure our meal would be a great one.

Overall, I would definitely recommend people to visit Colony if they find themselves craving for a buffet.

2  Thank Max L
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I was able to have 3 different types of meal at this restaurant during my stay at Ritz, breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was very impressed with the variety, and most importantly the quality of food. Everything was freshly made, and very often right in front of you. Laksa with a lobster ball was a dish that I will always remember as the best one I've ever had, Chicken Rice impressed me with its simple presentation, and a great flavor.
The service was very friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this place if you want to have a memorable breakfast, lunch or dinner.

3  Thank vkramaro
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The ambience was nice and the spread of food was great!!! The oysters were v fresh! Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Mindii19