“Easily worthy of a Michelin Star”

Chef's Table by Chef Stephan Zoisl
Ranked #47 of 11,489 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$53 - US$83
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Chef’s Table by Chef Stephan provides a dining space that offers the best quality of produce, ingredients and gourmet products; cultivated by farmers local and globally. With the chef’s table menu, the chef will be able to express their creativity and imagination and present a dinner based on the freshest produce and ingredients that is available during the season. Here guests gets to savour incredible recipes and taste exceptional wine and spirits passionately bottled by connoisseurs.
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Came here for my anniversary dinner based only on on-line reviews, including TA. We were both very happy! This summer I did an extended trip across Europe, and ate at over dozen Michelin starred restaurants across Spain, Portugal, France and the Netherlands. Using that as a basis for comparison, Chef's Table would certainly meet that standard. I've never not an enjoyed a meal at such a restaurant, though at times felt that the attempts at creativity were strained, or that it simply was not worth the money, even if good food. At Chef's Table, I thought they did an excellent job of crafting dishes that were fascinating combinations of tastes, for what is a very reasonable set menu price. Recommended wine pairings also seemed quite on mark ("seemed" b/c I'm not really an oenophile). Only mild criticism is I thought one of the red meat dishes was on the salty side--the dish was still delectable, but the salt somewhat overwhelmed the other flavors. It was only one dish I felt that way though.

I am 100% coming back!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Went after a friend recommended we meet there for dinner, he went for the 8 course wine pairing whilst I chose the 6 course without wine.

I love the fact that the wait staff did not push too hard for us to both go for the most expensive or insist on the wine pairing, instead their recommendations were reasonable and well founded.

May I just say that having dined in several supposed Michelin restaurants both in Singapore and abroad, I would chose Chef's table over most of them. The reason is simple, his team have created delicious, fresh, wholesome food at a fraction of what he should be charging (or rather what other people are charging- don't tell chef!). I kept expecting the next dish to be lacklustre after the oral explosion of the last one but to my disbelief/surprise each held its own! You must understand I went in thinking this was just going to be a frou frou, maybe above average meal. Boy was I wrong.

Thank you for an amazing meal, I left gastronomically ecstatic and humbled.

1  Thank SasquatchShu
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

A personalised Omakase experience with the chefs preparing & serving the dishes.
Had their 4 course special lunch, only on Fridays. Exceptional quality of ingredients and service. Would definitely return here some time soon.

1  Thank 54aravindc
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We're back again after the memorable experience by Chef & team at our first visit months ago! Back for more and there's always surprises await to unfold at every new course served on the table by Chef & team! Mama-mia!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
1  Thank Bluez18
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Chef Stephan was exceedingly attentive, down to the smallest detail. We opted for the 6 course dinner and each course was brought to us by the chefs personally with a brief introduction of the dish.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co