“Amazing place for our anniversary dinner”

Spago Dining Room by Wolfgang Puck
Ranked #18 of 11,470 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$100 - US$300
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: Located on level 57 of Marina Bay Sands Tower 2, Celebrity Chef Wolfgang Puck's flagship restaurant Spago offers an imaginative and seasonal menu of Californian cuisine with global accents, in a sophisticated and inviting atmosphere. Featuring a fine dining restaurant and a al fresco bar & lounge overlooking Marina Bay Sands' famous infinity pool, Spago boasts a spectacular view of the Singapore city skyline and garden.
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I was recommended to this restaurant by a friend of my daughters who lives in Singapore as a place to eat for a special occasion. It was really lovely night, the food was fantastic, the staff were great and the views of Singapore were amazing (on top of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel). Definitely recommended for a special occasion.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We went to Spago to celebrate a birthday. Whilst i had high expectations, the service we experienced from booking all the way to the end of the meal was outstanding. Everyone was attentive, friendly and professional. The sommelier did a great job of helping us with a wine which we thoroughly enjoyed. We were impressed by the attention to detail and presentation of the mains and starters. However, the desserts stole the show.

We are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We made a reservation and went up here for lunch. The views were amazing. The meal was beyond amazing. The service was great and very friendly. Would highly recommend this restaurant. I am gluten and dairy free and they accommodated my restrictions, no problem, the gluten free bread was amazing.

1  Thank Farmgirl_likestravel
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Not many restaurants have a combination of an excellent view, unique menu with very tasty food and first class service. This restaurant is unique. You will remember your visit here long after you have forgotten so many other restaurants.

1  Thank Flexecutives
Reviewed 26 February 2017

My friend and I dined at Spago this Friday and we had a fabulous evening. The food was spectacular, all three courses that we had were impeccably prepared and tasted wonderful. I the veal and it was unbelievably tender and perfectly cooked, and accompanied beautifully by raisins and pine nuts, and a luscious rutabaga puree. The agnolotti with green pea and mascarpone mousse that I had as a starter, and the passionfruit chocolate dessert were gorgeous as well, and my friend enjoyed her meal equally as much. The portions were very large as well, certainly not typical fine dining sized! I also indulged in the bread service and tried all four options on offer, which were soft and warm and very high quality, my favourite being the cranberry walnut bread.

The service was also exceptional, we had tickets to Chicago and the staff made sure to expedite our food and helped us to finish in time to get to our show. They were knowledgeable about the menu and genuinely friendly, anticipating our needs before we even asked for something. It was without a doubt some of the best service either of us have experienced in Singapore. The restaurant itself is beautiful and the view over Singapore from the top of MBS is gorgeous. A truly fantastic experience.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant