“Service”

elemen
Reserve a table
Ranked #426 of 13,600 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Marina Centre
Description: Elemen Offers A Wholesome Meat-free Dining Experience That Benefits Your Health Without Compromising The Earth’s Sustainability.
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Service was slow. We need to remind at least 3 service staff before desserts are served. Perhaps the restaurant should be more adequately staffed during lunch and dinner peak hours.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Write a reviewReviews (336)

Reviewed 10 December 2020

Nice food, great ambience and comfort, cozy place, not too noisy during week day visits.
But service could be better, all food for the table should be served approximately same time, instead of delayed and no prior notice given to customers. Food overall is okay, individual servings rather than big and oversize servings...

Reviewed 6 December 2020

We were greeted with a very busy crew on a very busy lunch Friday . The set meal was very average. Our main course took 45 mins and my friend recd hers first. Mine came 15 mins after hers with egg in the truffle fried rice. When I told the server that there is egg, he condescendingly pointed out to the picture in the menu where the description doesn’t state there is egg but there is a symbol one usually won’t understand just by looking at it . For those who see the set menu alone, there is no mention of egg. He anyway said he I’ll get another one made but it will take an additional 10 mins. The wait wasn’t with it anyway . Another customer next to us was angry that her main course was served late too. The staff is quite unfriendly & food isn’t great either, serving plates have scratch marks too.

Reviewed 2 December 2020

Just 2 of us, we arrived at front desk and the male host cannot find my reservation. (Sad). He let us in eventually as there is an empty table for 2 against the wall. (Wow lucky) We ordered ourselves 8 course set dinner each. First, second and third course came as expected in order. Before we could finish the third course soups, my friend’s name fifth course fried rice was served.. That bold headed supervisor (I think) he just left the bowl of rice on the table. We were puzzled and realised that our salads were not served yet. The staffs were busy, and we manage to get some attention after a while to check on our salads.. After a while, our salads arrives and we have to ask that bold headed staff (sorry don’t know his name) to take that rice back into kitchen to keep it warm.. as we took awhile to enjoy our salads, the same bowl of rice were served before we finish our salad.
My friend insisted to wait for my pasta. We waited 10mins but in vain.. so I ask my friend to eat his rice first.. after 15mins, trying hard to get staff attention to check. Eventually after awhile, a young female staff was very apologetic and update us. My pasta eventually came very late!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2020

serving time is very long. everyone is not wearing mask so would like to quickly finish my meal and leave. but the service time is too long.

Date of visit: November 2020