“Friendly staff with quality massage”
Review of Heng Heng Massage

Heng Heng Massage
Ranked #52 of 272 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Heng Heng Massage offers massage relaxation experience for everyone to feel at home. - foot reflexology and foot massage - full body massage - head massage - shoulder massage - back massage Centrally located at Far East plaza orchard, 6 mins away from Orchard mrt and major hotels such as goodwood park hotel, Hyatt hotel, Royal plaza, York hotel, Singapore Marriott, The Quincy hotel and more.
Reviewed 12 February 2016

I'm a Singaporean, and when my 2 Korean and 1 Taiwanese friend were visiting, we decided to shop around when we stumbled onto this little gem.

They kindly took our request for the day's last spot so we had some relief after a day of shopping.

A nice, clean place with quality masseuse and friendly staff.

My friends fell asleep and I almost dozed off!
It's quiet, accessible, and in an awesome mall for shopping!
I personally appreciate the ambience, no overwhelming stench or smells.

Will definitely come back again when I'm in town :D

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I was walking around the mall and happened upon this place. I had a massage done a week ago, but it didn't quite do the job. Thirty minutes here and I was good. That knot in my back was gone. Was $S32 for 30 minutes.

1  Thank Outn21
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Awesome massage , shop is conveniently located in the heart of a shopping district, cool and relaxing ambiance. A perfect spot for resting my tired legs after shopping 8 hours in orchard road. The staff are friendly and professional and the massage strength was just nice and right. Would definitely recommend this hidden gem to anyone

Reviewed 30 October 2015

My husband and I were getting tired after walking around Orchard road and wanted to get a massage together. We searched and saw this massage facility and decided to give a try. The therapists are attentive to our needs and know the pressure needed during our 60-minute massage treatment. Service is warm and friendly. Quality is definitely up there and its one of the best massages I’ve ever had. Will recommend my friends to try too.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Thank u guys for the great service. Chance into this massage place which is cosy and relaxing. I tried the foot reflex massage and it was done by this "shifu" (mentor) who is experience and friendly, his pressure was just nice. He even offers me some Diy massage tips. They do have free tea, coffee and wifi. Service good, pricing ok.