“MISERABLE & UNSATISFACTORY ”
Review of El Tardeo

El Tardeo
Reserve with Chope
El Tardeo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 14,048 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$5 - US$45
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: A new form of leisure combining good food, conversation, friendship and nightlife a term used to describe nightlife enjoyed in the afternoon and evening.
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Don’t understand how they are even close to 4 stars. Portions were non-existent, expensive, each of them took a long time before they were served. Waitress cleared our beer before even asking if we were finished. Our last dish was a paella that took so long we ended up telling them to cancel the order. So many better options in Duxton, don’t waste your time or money.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I left Singapore months ago, but I still miss some places there, and el Tardeo is one of them. Once in a while, because of homesick, I like writing some reviews that I forgot then but they definitely deserve. El Tardeo, so, is a very good choice to his brother restaurant, Binomio. Same company, same team and same quality, but a different and cheaper concept. I also would like to send a hug to Ben, king of Tardeo, and a good example about how easy is to make friends in your usual restaurant when the staff is so nice.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank MondoCachondo
Reviewed 31 July 2018

First trip there and it won't be our last for sure. Totally enjoyed the service by their lovely and attentive staff. Food is great too at reasonable price!

They also treated me with a chocolate dessert and cocktails for my birthday!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Matthew W
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our first time in El Tardeo. We got two cocktails for free with 5 tapas ordered since they were having an event at the time. Their gin tonic is strong and good, their cocktails are good. Their service is great and the attendants were helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank maricarb2013
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We had a dinner for 2 on Saturday evening.
Nice choice of tapas , good size, tasty.
Service friendly , efficient. Above average in Singapore.
Nice list of cocktails, the bar inside is very nice.
Cocktails are more expensive than usual : taste very good but presentation is a bit disappointing.
Extensive wine list.