“Pretty amazing sandwiches”
Review of Park Bench Deli

Park Bench Deli
Reserve with Chope
Park Bench Deli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #384 of 12,641 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Park Bench Deli started as a side project, back when we were fancy chefs who came home hungry after 12-hour shifts, craving simple grub done right. We started by making the sandwiches we wanted to eat, but couldn’t get in Singapore. Big kid sandwiches, decadent over-the-top creations we could barely fit in our mouths. They were too good not to share, so we started selling them at pop-up events and from the back of food trucks. We learned how to make our own pastrami and pickles, and tried fifty different recipes for fried chicken. Finally we were ready to open shop. Our Telok Ayer storefront is styled on the American deli, but we do sandwiches from all over. Really, we’ve only got two rules: do it big and do it right.
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Some pretty amazing sandwiches being served up at this Deli. I had the braised pork belly kong bak bahn mi, and panko crusted chicken katsu. Some pretty impressive American craft beers to wash down the sandwiches with

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I wanted to try the sandwich but it is only available after 10.30am. Nevertheless, we had the brioche egg and salmon. It was tasty!And best part .. we bought discount voucher and it was a good deal!

Date of visit: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Tried the cheessteak sandwich just cause I had my gym workout and needed proteins! A gratifying meal indeed with lots of flavour and juiciness oozing from the first bite. Warning! Do NOT chuck your wrapper aside, you'd need it to stay dry. Certainly will be back!

Date of visit: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Cool cafe, nice atmosphere, tasty food and very friendly staff. I went by myself and I sat inside although outside was very pleasant too, I love the music and the whole experience

Date of visit: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Visited Park Bench Deli after being recommended by a friend. I ordered and grilled cheese with tomato soup and my boyfriend had the Cubano and both were really tasty. We also ordered a side order of tater tots which, for $10, was the biggest box I’ve ever seen. Far too many to finish with a whole sandwich too. Maybe save them for bigger groups or when you’re extremely hungry. Not the cheapest sandwich I’ve ever had but then you are in Singapore so it is expected. Slightly put out that they don’t serve ice water despite the tap water in Singapore being drinkable, so we had to buy two bottles. But still! Would definitely go back and try another tasty sandwich from their menu.

Date of visit: September 2018