“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Park Bench Deli

Park Bench Deli
Ranked #28 of 274 Quick Bites in Singapore
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Park Bench Deli started as a side project, back when we were fancy chefs who came home hungry after 12-hour shifts, craving simple grub done right. We started by making the sandwiches we wanted to eat, but couldn’t get in Singapore. Big kid sandwiches, decadent over-the-top creations we could barely fit in our mouths. They were too good not to share, so we started selling them at pop-up events and from the back of food trucks. We learned how to make our own pastrami and pickles, and tried fifty different recipes for fried chicken. Finally we were ready to open shop. Our Telok Ayer storefront is styled on the American deli, but we do sandwiches from all over. Really, we’ve only got two rules: do it big and do it right.
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Visited at a rather quiet time around 2.30pm, and definitely didn't regret it! The staff were friendly and always put on a smile, while the sandwiches served were top-notch and though a little pricey, still worth the money. Will definitely be back, thank you PBD!

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Some pretty amazing sandwiches being served up at this Deli. I had the braised pork belly kong bak bahn mi, and panko crusted chicken katsu. Some pretty impressive American craft beers to wash down the sandwiches with

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I wanted to try the sandwich but it is only available after 10.30am. Nevertheless, we had the brioche egg and salmon. It was tasty!And best part .. we bought discount voucher and it was a good deal!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Tried the cheessteak sandwich just cause I had my gym workout and needed proteins! A gratifying meal indeed with lots of flavour and juiciness oozing from the first bite. Warning! Do NOT chuck your wrapper aside, you'd need it to stay dry. Certainly will be back!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Cool cafe, nice atmosphere, tasty food and very friendly staff. I went by myself and I sat inside although outside was very pleasant too, I love the music and the whole experience

Date of visit: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant