“wonderful food and an excellent service staff”

Golden Peony at Conrad Centennial Singapore
Reserve a table
Sun, 22/05
20:00
Ranked #41 of 14,119 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Centre
Description: If you’re after one of the very best in Cantonese dining, Golden Peony has to be your first culinary stop. An award-winning restaurant, the premium Golden Peony is truly outfitted for the accolades they’ve received; with exquisite teak screens, porcelain displays of Chinese mythology and bamboo-handled tea pots.
Reviewed 10 April 2022

Thank. you to Esther and all the hard working staff at the restaurant. The food recommendations and wine suggestions have always been top-notch. we love the ambience and the dining environment. Besides the main à la carte dishes, Your noodles dishes heavenly.

thank you for your great service and making it a wonderful experience to die at the restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2022
CC_Sing, Manager at Golden Peony at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2022

Dear Pockaroo,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at Golden Peony. I shall pass your feedback to Esther and the team, who will be as grateful as I am for such wonderful comments.

We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Golden Peony Manager

Write a reviewReviews (490)

Reviewed 21 March 2022

Nice presentation of the discovery menu. Food is good. I love the lobster crispy noodle and my wife tried the abalone rice. Special thanks to the service team who took good care of us. Service is friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: March 2022
CC_Sing, Manager at Golden Peony at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2022

Dear Yipkevin,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. At Golden Peony, we pride ourselves on delivering the most memorable of experiences to all of our guests. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your recent dining experience at Golden Peony and we thank you for your kind words. I shall pass your feedback to the whole team, who will be as grateful as I am for such a wonderful feedback.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another Golden Peony experience some time very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2022

Thank you for Shirlene, Vanes Wong, Esther, Karen for always checkin in on us, warmed welcome and great service.
Good memorize and remember all our favourites.

Date of visit: March 2022
CC_Sing, Manager at Golden Peony at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

Dear Teo-0820,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Thank you very much for your five star review, and for been our loyal guest.

I shall pass your feedback to Vanessa, Esther and Karen, who will be as grateful as I am for such wonderful comments.

Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

We had a great dinner at Golden Peony. Having the Rediscovery set menu, Each of us can have diffrent choice for the dishes. Nice food and worth for price. Staff are friendly and attentive.
Thank you Vanes and Shirlene.

Dear Pei_Yun_91,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Thank you very much for your five star review, we are delighted to know that you had such an enjoyable experience with us and we appreciate your lovely feedback.

I shall pass your feedback to Vanes and the whole team, who will be as grateful as I am for such wonderful comments.

Reviewed 16 March 2022

Food was always good and consistent. Thankful for Shirlene, Vanenessa, stanley and Jane for always checkin in on us especially with 2 little ones around this time round.

Dear Fiona_lychong89,

Greetings from Conrad Centennial Singapore!

Thank you very much for your five star review, and for been our loyal guest.

We are delighted to know that you had such an enjoyable experience with us and we appreciate your lovely feedback.

I shall pass your feedback to Vanessa, Stanley and Jane, who will be as grateful as I am for such wonderful comments.