“Lauretta & Kelvin ( lunch)”

Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin
Ranked #26 of 11,470 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: AquaMarine is a unique concept restaurant complemented by an alfresco dining area that beckon with an air of welcoming grace and relaxed charm. Indulge in a resplendent buffet spread of Asian and International cuisines, or an enticing a la carte menu in the restaurant. For a splendid taste of Asia, as well as delectable International cuisine, look forward to a sumptuous spread featuring perennial favourites such as Singapore Chilli Crab, Lamb Rogan Josh, Seafood Au Gratin, a mouth-watering array of desserts, on top of many others. Choose from a wide selection of a la carte dishes including our local signatures like AquaMarine Jumbo Laksa and Hainanese Chicken Rice. The restaurant has received Halal certification for all its food stations, including the central kitchen, from the Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS), Singapore's Islamic council, in August 2011
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Totally impressed by the meticulous and attentive service of Ms Lauretta, on top of the wide spread of quality food.

I was down with bad cough and was literally croaking. Ms Lauretta regularly checked in, and took initiative to provide additional ginger and peppermint tea to soothe the throat. She also recommended other upcoming promotions , eg : Mexican spread (1-23 May 17)

Her manager, Mr Kelvin, had been equally patient to attend to the miscellaneous queries from my aunty with regards to wedding package.

Food wise, the sashimi and seafood were of quality cut, juicy and fresh. So were the juicy meat cuts, and overall peranakan/ international spread.

Lauretta kindly offered to serve additional tea at the waiting lounge outside, as the restruarant had to close in mid afternoon. The ambience was very nice, though such initiative was even more commendable. It is quite rare be it for my business or leisure trips.

Will certainly come again. Highly recommended! I came with 1 for 1 credit card promotion, so it is even more worth it. There are a couple of promotions here, so it is surely worth the shot.

1  Thank scroozy
MarinaMandarinSg, Director of Food & Beverage at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear scroozy,

Thank you for your reviews. I hope you have recovered from your cough! I am delighted that you have enjoyed dining experience here at AquaMarine. I am glad you enjoyed our promotional specials for the month and am looking forward to welcome you here again for our Mexican promotion! Your compliments and review of our staff will certainly be shared with them and I am pretty sure it will put a big smile on their faces.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Highly impressed with the amazing spread of food and excellent service standards. Many thanks to Amandeep and team for a truly memorable culinary experience.

MarinaMandarinSg, Director of Food & Beverage at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Saaduddin I,

Thank you for your kind reviews of AquaMarine. I am glad you attained good memories here in the restaurant. Your compliments will be shared with Amandeep and I look forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner. Wonderful service by amandeep. Food was great. The Environment was wonderful ..... thanks to aquamarine singapore

Dear Shahrul K,

Thank you for your kind reviews of AquaMarine. I am glad you enjoyed the service and food here in the restaurant. Your compliments will be shared with Amandeep and I look forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Almost 10 years we have been a regular at Aquamarine, but we have yet to meet a very friendly staff like Ms Amandeep.

She has taken the extra step to know that it was my first big promotion and Husband birthday week.

Great smile and service.. she ensures that we are being taken care of and indeed she made our day even more special!

Dear Nico S,

Thank you for your kind reviews of AquaMarine. I am glad you decided to spend and celebrate your special occasion at AquaMarine and it paid off handsomely. Your compliments will be shared with Amandeep and I look forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I can strongly recommend above staff for their excellent service. Thanks for their arrangement for an memorable birthday dinner.

Nice food and nice ambient too.

1  Thank Christine_SG

Dear Christine_SG,

Thank you for your kind reviews of AquaMarine. I am glad you enjoyed your dining experience at AquaMarine and I look forward to welcome you back again.