“Buffet @aquamarine”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: AquaMarine is a unique concept restaurant complemented by an alfresco dining area that beckon with an air of welcoming grace and relaxed charm. Indulge in a resplendent buffet spread of Asian and International cuisines, or an enticing a la carte menu in the restaurant. For a splendid taste of Asia, as well as delectable International cuisine, look forward to a sumptuous spread featuring perennial favourites such as Singapore Chilli Crab, Lamb Rogan Josh, Seafood Au Gratin, a mouth-watering array of desserts, on top of many others. Choose from a wide selection of a la carte dishes including our local signatures like AquaMarine Jumbo Laksa and Hainanese Chicken Rice. The restaurant has received Halal certification for all its food stations, including the central kitchen, from the Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS), Singapore's Islamic council, in August 2011
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Good food, fresh and delicious! Nice service, best recommend! It is located at marina mandarin hotel... buffet...

MarinaMandarinSg, Director of Food & Beverage at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Trista B,

Thank you for your kind compliments of our restaurant. I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. I look forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We came here for Easter brunch with two other families because they were supposed to have fun activities for the kids. The kids activities didn't start until after 1:30pm, which anyone who actually has kids knows they aren't going to sit in their chairs for an hour to wait patiently. The food selection was limited, there wasn't even a vegetable choice, somto go with your roasted chicken ... well, no cooked veggies, sorry. For me that's a big fail in terms of menu planning. By the way, my roasted chicken was cold on the inside so it seems it wasn't freshly cooked, but precooked and incompletely reheated. We didn't know it but the restaurant is halal, so for people looking for that this is probably a good choice. For us, we were hoping to have a glass of wine or champagne, but no alcohol served. The service was not very attentive either. Overall, I just couldn't find anything to like about this restaurant and olenty of things to dislike. We will not ever go back here.

Dear johndT4024AT,

Thank you for reviews of AquaMarine. I am sorry to hear that your dining experience during our Easter special was not up to standard and it was a disappointing experience on this special occasion for you and your family. Your review is very important to us and will be shared with our culinary team to look into areas that we can improve for our guests. I certainly hope to be able to change your mind should you decide to come back to AquaMarine.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Totally impressed by the meticulous and attentive service of Ms Lauretta, on top of the wide spread of quality food.

I was down with bad cough and was literally croaking. Ms Lauretta regularly checked in, and took initiative to provide additional ginger and peppermint tea to soothe the throat. She also recommended other upcoming promotions , eg : Mexican spread (1-23 May 17)

Her manager, Mr Kelvin, had been equally patient to attend to the miscellaneous queries from my aunty with regards to wedding package.

Food wise, the sashimi and seafood were of quality cut, juicy and fresh. So were the juicy meat cuts, and overall peranakan/ international spread.

Lauretta kindly offered to serve additional tea at the waiting lounge outside, as the restruarant had to close in mid afternoon. The ambience was very nice, though such initiative was even more commendable. It is quite rare be it for my business or leisure trips.

Will certainly come again. Highly recommended! I came with 1 for 1 credit card promotion, so it is even more worth it. There are a couple of promotions here, so it is surely worth the shot.

1  Thank scroozy

Dear scroozy,

Thank you for your reviews. I hope you have recovered from your cough! I am delighted that you have enjoyed dining experience here at AquaMarine. I am glad you enjoyed our promotional specials for the month and am looking forward to welcome you here again for our Mexican promotion! Your compliments and review of our staff will certainly be shared with them and I am pretty sure it will put a big smile on their faces.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Highly impressed with the amazing spread of food and excellent service standards. Many thanks to Amandeep and team for a truly memorable culinary experience.

MarinaMandarinSg, Director of Food & Beverage at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Saaduddin I,

Thank you for your kind reviews of AquaMarine. I am glad you attained good memories here in the restaurant. Your compliments will be shared with Amandeep and I look forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner. Wonderful service by amandeep. Food was great. The Environment was wonderful ..... thanks to aquamarine singapore

Dear Shahrul K,

Thank you for your kind reviews of AquaMarine. I am glad you enjoyed the service and food here in the restaurant. Your compliments will be shared with Amandeep and I look forward to welcome you back again.