Lowest prices for your stay
S$143
Trip.com
KLOOK
S$108
4,680 results
All reviews lavender mrt little india food court rooms are small arab street swimming pool triple room city view convenience store busy hotel haji lane indian food walking distance bus stop early check mrt station hotel lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

If you looking for a hotel that situated central in Singapore then this is a ok choice.

Rooms are very small, no place to put your luggage or wardrobes or draws for clothes..

Staff can do a bit better on their service too.

Other then this its ok but expensive and do not expect much of the breakfast. Very limited and bland.

Date of stay: September 2016
William_Lew, Guest Services Manager at Hotel Boss, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Dear TrueReview80,

We thank you for sharing about your stay at Hotel Boss and we apologize that we did not meet your expectation on this stay. We will surely look into our process to ensure that our guest's needs are met and how we can improve on ourselves.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Rooms are clean, but rather small, but it's typical of most Singapore hotels, comfortable beds. A beautiful view of Singapore, especially at night, from the top floor rooms. Halal breakfast room offers a better food choice than the continental one. Nice pool area. Self service laundry available. In the streets near the hotel lots of hawker food. Close to the underground station, not far from Marina or Orchard Road. The staff was nice and helpful, they checked me in very early in the morning, although didn't have to.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
William_Lew, Guest Services Manager at Hotel Boss, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Kasia K,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Boss during your trip to Singapore. We are delighted to learn that you had a wonderful stay. Your compliment on the the whole hotel is much appreciated. We hope to welcome you back soon in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I paid a £80 per night to stay in this hotel and I was quite disappointed. I changed rooms because the first room stank of smoke. The rooms were TINY and thus the hotel was packed as there were around 60 rooms per floor and 19 floors. The pool was too small and as there were so many guests it was too busy whenever I tried to swim. The staff weren't particularly friendly and rarely smiled.
There is an advertised airport shuttle on the website which was useless! I needed to leave the hotel at 5am and they refused to let me book the shuttle beforehand and said I had to call up 4 hours before I needed collecting. I woke up at 1am and was told that the next shuttle isn't until 8. I asked the hotel staff about this service and they had no idea.

Trip type: Travelled solo
William_Lew, Guest Services Manager at Hotel Boss, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Abbie S,

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I am currently a guest in this hotel and I think it is a great hotel.
Reception staff are ready and on hand to answer any questions.
The staff at the taxi rank, not quite sure what they do, but they did not rush forward to assist with opening the doors of the hotel when I was clearly struggling to manoeuvre my luggage through. They would have only had to take maybe 5 steps.
Yes the rooms are small, but most are these days when you travel the world. I have stayed in smaller!
The rooms are kept clean, my only advice for the hotel is to provide a Do Not Disturb sign, so if you wish to sleep in you can.
Noise has not been an issue for me.
TV and wifi are great. Wifi is quick.
Location is fab, close to MRT and local shops and restaurants.
The hotel restaurant - Pappasan 17 was terrific. They also do room service. Food was of a high quality. I can recommend the steak. Staff were friendly, helpful and efficient.
The hotel is on the same line as Changi Airport, which is fantastic!!!
All in all I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Go for a balcony with city view. Non city view is dark and not everyone closes their blinds!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mackenmj,

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback. Your support and patronage is very much appreciated and we are all looking forward to the pleasure of being of service to you again on your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

(+) Modern hotel, clean and modern room, clean towel, easy to access because it just a couple kilometers from Mustafa Shopping Center. Middle price, high value, pools, delicious breakfast with several menus.

(-) Small room. Travelers should ask to receptionist before entering a room because Not all room have a good view. No washer nozzle on lavatory, Moslem travelers must prepare wet tissues.

Dear Mucry,

We are also happy to learn that the convenience of our location served you well. Additionally, it is a pleasure to know that the service level of our staff met your expectations. Please be assured that your feedback is important to us and we have taken note of some of the points you have brought up.

Hope to welcome you back when you next visit to Singapore.