“Yum v yum”

Ranked #838 of 12,089 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Getting concerned that we wouldn’t find anything to eat as all restaurants in Singapore seemed to be meat or seafood based , when thanks to HappyCow we discovered Nomvnom ! The burgers were tasty & filling & we enjoyed the fruit vinegar shot ! Great value for money !

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I am so happy that they have healthier choice ie steam instead of fried burger. I ordered Beetroot hummus burger. The taste is really good however I could not really taste the beetroot. Beetroot was insignificant.

I am not a big eater however I think that the portion is not big. Could put more fresh veggies inside.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived with limited expectations and a slight sense of guilt having skipped some of the hawker stalls to eat here. However, we were swiftly assured that this was better than anything the stalls could have provided. The menu offers a wide variety of combinations and flavours. In truth, we ate here twice and I can’t single out one dish as the best.... the only negative is that eating here leaves you with some sadness that this food isn’t readily isn’t available in the UK.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This place was a little out the way for us and set in the basement of a mall with plenty of competition. Wasn't sure what to expect but everything we ordered, from the corn soup to the yam fries, were perfectly cooked and delicious. The burgers are amazing!! There is a huge selection and we went a few times, always ordering something different and were never disappointed. This place is definitely not to be missed. Brilliant food, good price and great service

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I went there for lunch with a colleague. The variety of vegan burgers was astounding. I ordered the Alamak burger and was one of the most flavorful burgers I have had. I'll definitely go back again and again. The burger came with a shot glass of healthy apple cider vinegar.