“Weekend Brunch with family”

Kushi Japanese Dining
Ranked #1,928 of 14,148 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Joo Seng
Neighbourhood: Joo Seng
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brought my family there to have brunch but some items in the menu were not available. Ever since covid, they have 2 time slots for lunch and dinner. I felt 90mins for lunch is abit too short. We have to rush eating our food and not able to chat and have a relax meal.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I used to follow Kushi since the days they were at the Ibis hotel at Macpherson. The premium selection then was excellent along with generous portions which reflected the chef's passion and pride in delivering quality food and service.
However, ever since moving to the current location which is my second visit, I suspect it is no longer the same owner because all the wonderful points I mentioned above are completely gone. Food quality is significantly inferior, portions are miserable hence visually unappetizing. In fact, my wife and I ended our meal abruptly after consuming the "fresh" oysters which tasted rather queer. My wife had to throw up moments after exiting the restaurant. It is unfortunate that I will have to conclude that it was to be the last time I will ever dine there again.

Reviewed 12 May 2022

We went during Mother’s Day weekend and the restaurant was understandably full. The staff were friendly, polite and patient even though they were very busy dealing with large groups of families. The boss/manager even came by to every table to wish the mothers there Happy Mother’s Day and gave a little souvenir. Quality of food was good and value for money. Will go back again.

Reviewed 26 April 2022

Food quality was good. Staff were efficient and pleasant even when busy. Atmosphere though a little cram was still good. This is our go to place for fresh Japanese sashimi and they have not failed us so far....keep it up !

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 24 April 2022

Service is excellent, and the restaurant do have varieties of food, with 2 types of buffet to choose from. Basic & Premium. Chose the basic choice. Overall good vibes and good food.

Date of visit: April 2022