Premium Tours & Lodging Lyon
US$116
US$82
ibis
  • Restaurant
Che Lagarto Hostel Santiago(Santiago)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$69
US$274
US$245
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Rooms are very attractive and clean, very quiet and comfortable. There a lot of stores around, starbucks and costanera shopping mall. If you like to be in an apartment instead of a hotel, this is for you (The staff cleans the room everyday). The neighborhood of the hotel is also very good.

Room Tip: never got a bad room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2013

It's been my worst experience in an apartment or hotel. Once arrived I found out that the window didn't lock and since the balcony was easily accessible and Santiago doesn't look like a very safe city I asked to fix it or change my apartment. The management was helpful on this. But since then I always had problems with dirty towels and, my last night there, even with dirty bed linen. Something unacceptable. When I talked to the management, they were very rude, saying that I was the problem! Really? Dirty sheet and I am the problem??? And when I propose to check themselves to verify, the answer was no.
Of course the day after I checked out even if I booked for the following 2 weeks as well. Terrible service, terrible attitude of the management.
Also I suggest to choose the location accurately: depending on the direction of the subway you may wait for 10 trains till you can get in your one.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Marcello C
Pedro F, Public Relations Manager at Premium Tours & Lodging Lyon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We regret to hear that your experience at our hotel wasn't up to your expectations. Comments like yours are a very valuable tool since it helps us to improve our service and quality every day.

Regarding safety, Santiago is one of the most safe cities in Latin America, so there is not need to lock all the windows from the inside. Regarding the cleaning of our towels, we understand your complains were immediately addressed and we offered you several alternatives.

Nevertheless we would like to thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Best,

Premium Tours

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Comfortable, quiet enough, spacious, safe. There is a 24/7 doorman, but the staff work normal hours. There is a little convenience store on the same block to get groceries etc. Rooms have a toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer, cooking utensils, and a basket of food goodies each day. Makes it cosy. Cable TV. Rooms are clean, just a little dusty. Beds very comfortable. Bathroom very clean. Nice and spacious, feel safe. Hop on hop off bus about 1km walk away. Plenty restaurants away. Taxi easy access. Staff very nice and helpful, speaks good english and spanish. Very informing prior arrival and welcoming. I recommend. Feel more like rental and less like standard hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank reviewingdec2010
Pedro F, Public Relations Manager at Premium Tours & Lodging Lyon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Indeed we try to make you feel at home rather than at a standard hotel, that's always our goal.

We hope to see you back in the near future.

Premium

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I have been to Chile 3 times before and have always had a stressful experience, from the crazy drivers, to lack of customer service and horrible help of directions. Everything has now changed by staying at Premium Tours and lodging on Avenida 11 de Septiembre. I had emailed Soraya regarding reservations 2 weeks prior to my trip. She was so quick to respond and very sweet on email then when we arrived she was more than accommodating. She is super genuine on wishing your stay to be a great experience. We were across the street from the Lider where you can shop for food and across the street from the metro. So convenient and safe I felt right at home.
Soraya was the best host and I really can't say enough on how she really made us feel like family. My parents also rented an apartment and my father got sick off what we think was the ceviche he ate at a restaurant downtown. Soraya personally drove my father to the hospital for him to get medical care. I really can not be more grateful to her. Premium Tours has Nordstrom service! Best place to stay in Santiago!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Rogano

Hi Rogano,

Thanks for your kind words. We will definitely pass your compliments to Soraya who we are sure will be thrilled to hear from you.

We truly hope to see you back in the near future.

Premium

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Spent a long week end with my daughter, the apartment was very comfortable and well located. We didn't know there was no maid service on Sundays, so it was a bad surprise when we came back from a long cycling tour to find out that the apartment hadn's been cleaned up. Besides that, all other services were ok, at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Apts in the front are quite noisy
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
peflores, Public Relations Manager at Premium Tours & Lodging Lyon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your review and your comments. We are very glad you had a good experience at our hotel.

As for maid service on sundays, we will make sure to better inform the guests from now on.

Premium Tours Lodging