See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017

This apart hotel very well located in the Providencia neighborhood, nearby Costanera Shopping mall. Rooms are spacious, with full equipated kitchen. But the problem is the wi-fi internet which is free, but does not work. Other problem is the cleaning. It must to be improved.
Another problem is the staff in the front desk do not help you if you have a problem. The managment of this apart hotel is in the 1303 apartament. It is a little confused.
Another good point is the roof. It has a party room, which can be use by setting a reservation, for free. On that roof there is also a barbecue place.
Other problem is the noising from the street. Rooms final number 2, for example 1302, are too noising.

Room Tip: Do not take rooms final 2.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank L M
Reviewed 30 September 2016

It is a great place with great location. Not 100% clean, some dust on the floor. But good attention from people. I forgot a Google chromecast there and nobody answered to send it back even though I'd pay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment and although the apartment was clean it was very basic with very few utensils in the kitchen and 3 basic pans which made even cooking breakfast a challenge. The view from the rooftop was good and there was also a barbeque up there but last night my wife wanted to use the gym without success. The apartment was cheap and probably good value....as they say "you get what you pay for"

Room Tip: Noise is a real problem so get a room as high as possible
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Rooms are very attractive and clean, very quiet and comfortable. There a lot of stores around, starbucks and costanera shopping mall. If you like to be in an apartment instead of a hotel, this is for you (The staff cleans the room everyday). The neighborhood of the hotel is also very good.

Room Tip: never got a bad room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2013

It's been my worst experience in an apartment or hotel. Once arrived I found out that the window didn't lock and since the balcony was easily accessible and Santiago doesn't look like a very safe city I asked to fix it or change my apartment. The management was helpful on this. But since then I always had problems with dirty towels and, my last night there, even with dirty bed linen. Something unacceptable. When I talked to the management, they were very rude, saying that I was the problem! Really? Dirty sheet and I am the problem??? And when I propose to check themselves to verify, the answer was no.
Of course the day after I checked out even if I booked for the following 2 weeks as well. Terrible service, terrible attitude of the management.
Also I suggest to choose the location accurately: depending on the direction of the subway you may wait for 10 trains till you can get in your one.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank marcelloc489
Pedro F, Public Relations Manager at Premium Tours & Lodging Lyon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We regret to hear that your experience at our hotel wasn't up to your expectations. Comments like yours are a very valuable tool since it helps us to improve our service and quality every day.

Regarding safety, Santiago is one of the most safe cities in Latin America, so there is not need to lock all the windows from the inside. Regarding the cleaning of our towels, we understand your complains were immediately addressed and we offered you several alternatives.

Nevertheless we would like to thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Best,