“Beautiful terrace”

Ranked #109 of 489 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Nice tapas and drinks (tapas con calamaro y mushrooms is very tasty and delicious). Good music selection. Chilly mood. Suggested the terrace ...under the sky.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

We weren't sure what to expect when we saw the menu as it's not like a typical tapas restaurant! However we ordered a salad, a dish of Spanish potatoes, a seafood main dish and one of their selections of bread topped with various ingredients (bit like mini pizzas). The food was delicious and really big portions - in fact they forgot to bring the seafood but we had so much already that we didn't even mention this! It's a nice little restaurant and we'd definitely go back and try some more of the menu.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

The place is located nicely near the main touristic streets for valparaiso, and looks inviting from the outside. The decor and style is great and cozy. I had couple of drinks and some snacks. The food was not that special, but drinks were good. I was there early in the evening and the only customer, but I can imagine it can have a great atmosphere late evening.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I should have been warned by the fact that the only music they played was Buena Vista Social Club. I can imagine that when the place is packed there may be a good party atmosphere here.

But during the week there were few other guests and service was still very slow. My drink was OK (I had better Pisco Sours in Chile) but the food was just terrible. My tortilla de papas con chorizo so sweet that it did not help pouring salt on it (the pepper mill did not work anyway), I had to leave half of it despite being hungry.

I strongly agree with other posters: do NOT eat here!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I have spend several weeks in Valparaiso and I must say this is definitely my number 1!!! The design is cosy and modern at the same time with a big fireplace for the colder days and a terrace for summerdays!! The staff is superfriendly and their music selection (loungy, jazz) fantastic!
The tapas are pretty big, with quite some vegetarian and seafood options: honest and simple food!! I also love the fact that you see a lot of locals, having their after office: huge selection of cocktails with fresh fruits: the piña coladas as well as mojitos are yummmmyyy!!