1,850 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecelebrity cruisebistro latinola haciendasmoothie baryellow cabseparate showerbreakfast buffetlobby barbeautiful hotelflower arrangementsgalapagos islandsbusiness centerold townrooms are spaciousbottled waterroses
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Not many good hotels in the area so might as well stay at this location. Friendly staff, decent lounge (although only a two drink maximum). This is common in some parts of LatAm. Decent food at the lounge.

Nice pool and steam room. Close to Plaza Foch if you want to eat out in the tourist area.

The room I had was great. Spacious and with a balcony. Nice view of the mountains in the AM. Definitely the to get one of those rooms if you can. Price point is quite reasonable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We came here in winter months in February

The hotel has very comfortable bed and pillows

We were located on the fifth floor which is very quiet and had a very good nite sleep

The concierge,lobby staff,are very courteous

As it is in winter months and the sky was dark with drizzling and sometimes pouring rain,we did not try out the swimming pool

The layout of the pool seems great

The breakfast buffet is quite good with American and of course Ecuadorian style plates

Most of them are very tasty

There are lots of fresh fruits variety

Will surely return if I ever return to Quito

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a night wanting some peace and quiet. From the outside to the lobby and because it has a nice pool it may seem as a 5 stars hotel, and for the price I paid $240 in Quito which is expensive for Ecuador. Rooms are pretty out of date, missing amenities such as slippers which you get in every 5 stars hotel, I asked for a pair and I’m thinking they were used, the same as my bed sheets and duvet cover which where not changed, they were completely wrinkled and had hairs. Fortunately I had two beds and decided to sleep on the other one. Bathtub badly cleaned, gym, very old as well as the spa. They also forgot to send me a portion of rice which I ordered to the room and paid an extra but I said nothing and decided I’ll leave a comment here. The staff are very nice and friendly, but overall if it wasn’t for the name and the lobby, this would be a 2 or 3 stars hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Ximena A, Director at JW Marriott Hotel Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear guest,
Your feedback is highly appreciated, as it helps us try to find out what the areas of opportunity where during your stay.
By the other hand, we are glad to know that you found our staff is very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Our first hotel experience in Ecuador, and it lived up to the JW standards. Great Executive Lounge on the 9th floor and a spacious suite (we like our space) that was clean and well-appointed. No problems at all and so recommend without reservation.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in all, before and after a trip to the Galapagos Islands. The rooms are spacious and have large windows and wooden floors. There is a bath tub that is separate from the shower. The women were given a fresh rose each evening, a lovely gesture. When we couldn't print out our boarding passes and were unable to speak with the airline, the front desk staff went above and beyond, first phoning for us several times, then opening the office area for us so we could sort things out by a live chat. They made sure we could print out our boarding passes from there as well. We dined at the Hacienda Restaurant there and it was one of the best meals we've ever had. We'd highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple