US$129
US$126
US$75
US$45
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$119
Blue House(Quito)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$67
1,107 results
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolbreakfast buffetturn down servicebusiness hotelstar hotelexcellent hotelnice poolthe hotel staffguest roomsbusiness triptravel agentthe executive loungebusiness districtcomfortable hotelold townthree nightsgalapagos islands
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Located in (newer) financial district and almost 30 years old, this is a very nice establishment with excelent on site dining options and very good and large bedrooms and bathrooms.
Solid choice either for business or holiday visit.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Supervisor M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Swissotel Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us, we are always working on bettering ourselves to provide a high quality service. We hope we can host you again in the near future!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

While one of the nicer hotels in Quito, the Swissotel is hardly a "luxury hotel."

The lobby and rooms, while nice, feel somewhat dated, and with the NH hotel across the street as a contrast, you do feel as though the Swissotel has been resting on its laurels and brand name.

I was staying on the Executive Level, which was nice, in that there were free meals throughout the day (as well as up to 3 alcoholic drinks per day), and being on the 13th floor, afforded beautiful views of the city.

While I may not have loved the overall "look" of the hotel and rooms, I do have to say the service was definitely top notch! From the check in desk to the staff on the executive level, everyone was super courteous, eager to please and professional.

The neighborhood surrounding the hotel was very pleasant, with some great restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Timothy K

Thank you very much for your comment, your opinion is important for us. We apologize for any inconvenience; we are always working on bettering ourselves to provide a high quality service. We hope we can host you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

On our way to the Galápagos Islands we stayed in Quito for 3 nights. This hotel is away from town, however, within walking distance or a short ride by taxi. Our room was up to standard and the one outstanding thing that stood out was a very good breakfast with excellent offerings of local foods. Just unfortunately that the reception did not inform me that you can claim the tax on your hotel back at the airport, finding that out later, left me rather disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The Swissotel is located in a good area of the "new" part of Quito and offers a solid experience with very friendly service. The hotel rates can be very reasonable and the rooms are very ample and extremely clean. While the hotel is a little "dated" (looks like something out of 1987) I nonetheless found it rather charming especially as everything was very well maintained. I visited the spa which was okay, not the best I've been to but a decent value. I had dinner one night at their Japanese restaurant Tenoshi which was quite good even though I'm not a big fan of Japanese food. I had access to the Executive Lounge (which costs significantly more) and the servers there--Angel in the mornings and Henry in the evenings were some of my favorite people that I met while in Quito! I would normally give this hotel "5" stars instead of 4 but I will mention that the front desk agents really push hard to sell you upgrades and I ended up having a big mistake on my bill which I didn't realize until later and which I had to complain about pretty vigorously in order to get it taken care of. So the only negative I can mention with this hotel is just to "watch out" that you're not getting sold something you might not want and that your bill is accurate. Also, even if the concierge mentions that you can have an upgrade to a room with a view of Cotopaxi volcano (beautiful!) that doesn't mean the hotel will follow through on it--they'll likely try to convince you to pay $100 USD more per day in order to have a room with Executive Lounge benefits that has these views. Is that worth it? Probably not. However, all in all though a good hotel and I would "probably" come back if I was in Quito again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Matthew R

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This hotel was surprisingly inexpensive, given the quality of the chain. Very simply, it was an excellent "business hotel." It was pleasantly situated in a neighborhood that had good restaurants nearby, and the service was excellent. All employees were perfectly English-Spanish bilingual, and wonderfully attentive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business