Stayed here for about a week during a holiday. We had a pretty view from the top floor!
The room was clean and nice, though a bit on the small side, the large bed taking up most of the space. No complaints about the bathroom, it was spacious and clean as well.
Breakfast had variety from day to day and was pretty ok, having all the basics from scrambled eggs to fruit as well as local foods.
Only positive things to say about the service!
We had a break in the internet connection of the top floor for a day, but that did get fixed in the following day (and in an emergency we could have used the lobby connection)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best and most centric area of the city, The Hotel Rio Amazonas is the best option for lodging. be it that you are traveling for business of pleasure we are alwasy here to serve you. Visit our property that through constant remodeling promotes smart environmental safety practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Rio Amazonas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Amazonas Internacional Quito
- Rio Amazonas Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Rio Amazonas Quito