I had a wonderful week in this well-run hotel. Quiet and relaxing with lovely lounge with real wood fire in the lounge in the evening. Lovely little back garden to sit in. Places to sit and relax quietly. Great WiFi. Lovely big bathroom with lots of hot water. Heater in bedroom. Small but excellent buffet breakfast with fresh fruit and eggs and toast and muesli. Plenty of coffee. Haritz, the day manager, is well organised, knowledgeable and caring and has great English. He responds to emails promptly. The hotel is like home from home with 5* service. I’d return. Great value and more personal than a big hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de La Rabida is an old traditional home recently restored into a first class, charming Quito hotel. We offer our guests the gracious atmosphere and style of a beautiful vacation home located in the heart of Quito, Ecuador near most places of historical and tourist interest as well as restaurants, banks, travel agencies and shops. With only 11 charming and tastefully decorated rooms, Hostal de la Rabida is a very special Quito hotel in which to enjoy your stay in our beautiful city. For those travelling in the company of their furry friends, you'll be happy to know that we are a pet-friendly hotel and will gladly accept any and all guests that plan to visit with their pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hostal de La Rabida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal De La Rabida Hotel Quito
- Hostal De La Rabida Quito